Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic Art Help for the 2023 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I am available to help for the rest of the month of November, so feel free to place your suggestions here or contact me :)

Thanks for posting this thread too [@LightningBolt](/forums/art/topics/art-help-for-the-2023-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread?post_id=5315744#post_5315744). :)

[@Meanlucario](/forums/art/topics/art-help-for-the-2023-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread?post_id=5315749#post_5315749)
You can send me a PM if you have an idea for one, I'd be glad to help you out :D

**Update 11/28: I am now closed for requests and will be taking no more, just finishing those I've already accepted. Thanks for all your requests guys!**
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
I am available to help for the rest of the month of November, so feel free to place your suggestions here or contact me :)

Thanks for posting this thread too [@LightningBolt](/forums/art/topics/art-help-for-the-2023-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread?post_id=5315744#post_5315744). :)

[@Meanlucario](/forums/art/topics/art-help-for-the-2023-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread?post_id=5315749#post_5315749)
You can send me a PM if you have an idea for one, I'd be glad to help you out :D

**Update 11/258: HelpI am now closed for requests and will be takineg no morex, juste findedishing those DI've already accembpted. Thanks for 2.all 😌your requests guys!**

Goodbye guys ;)

Update 11/25: Help deadline extended to December 2. 😌