Art Help for the 2023 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside

This is the thread for people who need help drawing (or even designing) their OCs for the 2023 Community Collab, as well as for artists who would like to help them out!
If you are an artist who would like to help draw people’s OCs
Simply make a post in this thread saying that you’re willing to help out! We’ll add your name to the list, and people who need help can contact you.
It is strongly recommend that if you’re drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We’ve had an unfortunate number of instances in previous years where a few people took advantage of people’s generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.
If you’re someone who needs an OC drawn for them
You can contact any of the artists in the list below and ask them for help. Or you can make a post in this thread and anyone can offer to help out!
List of artists:
If you would like to be added to either of these lists, or have your entry modified, please make a new post in this thread. Alternatively, you can DM me if you prefer.
Artists Emeritus:
Here’s a list of artists who have helped others, but are no longer able to take new requests
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I am available to help for the rest of the month of November, so feel free to place your suggestions here or contact me :)
Thanks for posting this thread too @LightningBolt. :)
Update 11/28: I am now closed for requests and will be taking no more, just finishing those I’ve already accepted. Thanks for all your requests guys!
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)

This is the thread for people who need help drawing (or even designing) their OCs for the 2023 Community Collab, as well as for artists who would like to help them out!
If you are an artist who would like to help draw people’s OCs
Simply make a post in this thread saying that you’re willing to help out! We’ll add your name to the list, and people who need help can contact you.
It is strongly recommend that if you’re drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We’ve had an unfortunate number of instances in previous years where a few people took advantage of people’s generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.
If you’re someone who needs an OC drawn for them
You can contact any of the artists in the list below and ask them for help. Or you can make a post in this thread and anyone can offer to help out!
List of artists:
If you would like to be added to either of these lists, or have your entry modified, please make a new post in this thread. Alternatively, you can DM me if you prefer.
Artists Emeritus:
Here’s a list of artists who have helped others, but are no longer able to take new requests
Thanks for adding me to the list. :)
Posted Report
Kaifloof
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
I’m not super active on Derpi for various reasons, but I’d still like to partake in the collab! I don’t have the time to do it myself, unfortunately, so if someone would be willing to draw Rosey for me, I’d be very happy! Would love if she had a Luna plushie on her head if possible. She does have a new cutie mark here
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
I’m not super active on Derpi for various reasons, but I’d still like to partake in the collab! I don’t have the time to do it myself, unfortunately, so if someone would be willing to draw Rosey for me, I’d be very happy! Would love if she had a Luna plushie on her head if possible. She does have a new cutie mark here
I can draw her for you if that’s ok! Sounds nice too ^^
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide