[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@tehwatever  
I was thinking she was the only canon character to have feathered bat wings, also bat wings are ok to me but seeing actual canon hybrid wings would be cool

like I saw this art  

something similar but idk

EDIT: oh so you and another picked feathered bat wings and not just feathered wings neat and I wonder if it was actually intended or not because if so then I guess my vampire hybrid characters have nightmare moon wings (I just thought it would be cool but of coarse they are not evil)
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Melisareb  
I’ll be sorting mine, although I have currently got 3 to do.

Mine, my daughter’s OC, and I promised I’d draw the /mlp/ OC Safe Haven again this year.

There’s other famous OCs that could be added, but I’d need to get permission from their owners, unless said owners were impossible to contact.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

This is like, my 15th attempt of what should be a simple pose from a simple 2 point perspective.

full

the fact that I struggle with basic stuff shows my lack of knowledge of the fundamentals. I had to pull up a 3D mannequin to help me out. Apologies for the color. I’ll give you the ink soon, hopefully.

This Im kinna happy, and I’ll work this parallel with the Community Collab piece, so I’m right now working on probably 3 WIP pieces.
DrCool13
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Ashy Knuckles All Day.
Some stat sheet I did while practicing posing. And yes, I gave this old stallion the boss character treatment.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide