Looking for art for my modded minecraft game project.

xombiekilla
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Creative entertainer!
God, I can’t believe that I’m seriously doing this. But I need help with my project. I hate mooching off of people as it gives me a gross feeling inside, but I realize that I cannot accomplish my goal by myself; I need help from others. The only thing I want in life is to make others happy with my work. Nothing more, nothing less.
There’s only one small problem I have; money. My debts and expenses are too high for me to be able to support everyone else. As much as that pained me. It’s either grovel to this community and, hopefully, get help for my project or use an ai generator to make the art for me. Yes, it’s that bad right now.
Posted Report
xombiekilla
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Creative entertainer!
I’m looking for portraits that I can hang up in the world. I can make the frames and props with my chisel in little tiles. But the images will be used for decoration. For obvious reasons, proper credit will always go to the original creators, period. And my gratitude to those willing to help me see my dream to fruition.
In particular, I was hoping one picture could be a picture of Queen Chrysalis’s face wearing clown makeup but looking grumpy and bitter. I would hang that up in the tent hallways to give that tasteful flair.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide