How about something lewd and grimdark at the same time?? OvO
0.00% 0 votes
Fuck you(slowly)
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 1 vote.

Moodiness Express
Artist -

(´c`)
Hello, all! I’m back from a much-needed mental health break! What shall I draw today??
Sidenote: My art style has changed for the millionteenth time lmao
Posted Report
Moodiness Express
Artist -

(´c`)
I’m still working on it. I got to get over my addiction issues. I’m going to be actually starting college so yeahhh… Hopefully something good will come out of it.
Posted Report
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Eternally :'>
Helll yeah. From what people told me, college can open allot of doors for potential friendships, so long as you find the right people there. I unfortunately had no friends, tried to be friends with some peeps and they were… questionable individuals to say the least. So i hope that you have more luck than me on there.
Posted Report
Moodiness Express
Artist -

(´c`)
Yeah I’m going to have a terrible time because I have two very distinct styles that differ from anybody else’s. That is emo and kawaii. So yeah I’m going to have a terrible time.
Posted Report
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)

Emo and kawai? I have met someone like you on my first year of college. She loved so many things i liked too. Unfortunately, i never became friends with her because she was crazy and a very lazy person.
All i can say is for you to be yourself moodi. If you like being an Emo and kawai girl, so be it. Be happy the way you are rigth now. I did this when i entered college and i gave no shits about it. Imagine this 20 year old boy with eccentric tastes coming in, with his video game hats, MLP and many more “not main stream” t-shirts and bringing his PSP or nintendo 3DS to play something until it was time for classes.
Yep that was me and i don’t regret being that way.
Posted Report
JamesFox

Hi, i have a request for ya
Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie playing together
but Pinkie is now a yak and Fluttershy is now a Draconequus
(Why Pinkie is now a yak? She asked Twilight to fulfill her citizenship in Yakyakistan by making her full yak while staying a citizen in Ponyville)
Pinkie’s colors from her pony form remains intact on Yak form
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)

So you accept requests? ok.
How about Fluttershy dressed up with clothes of traditional japanese royalty?.
Like, she is dressing like a japanese princess with the umbrella and all.
Posted Report
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I have a request.
Starlight Glimmer comforts Twilight Tragedy or Discorded Twilight, who cries too much.
Twilight Tragedy reference sheet:
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide