OC Thread (Non-MLP Edition)

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Made some more art of the characters for the story I’m writing. And this chart to help give me an idea of how tall the characters are relative to each other.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My “Turning Red” persona.
In a nutshell: in this “Turning Red” AU, Luca is a young teenager who inherits the power of the kitsune from his stepfather’s ancestor shortly after his mom remarried a few years following the death of his biological father. Unlike Mei’s red panda, the kitsune is only as tall as himself, which makes it much less of an “inconvenience”, and none of his stepfather’s bloodline had ever sealed theirs away. In fact, legends say that Sun Yee, Mei’s ancestor, received the red panda power from the kitsune herself. Eventually Luca meets Mei and her friends at school, and after revealing his secret to them, he is now the 6th member of Mei’s 4Townies. Lots of wild and crazy hijinks with the red panda and kitsune ensues.
The fox base is from sp3epy on DeviantArt. I added a couple more tails.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I can’t believe I haven’t come to this thread already. But for the last few months I have been working on my furry OCs as my attempts to fully embrace my tail fetish. I haven’t publicly posted them to my art sites but if anybody wants to see them so far, just let me know!
Posted Report
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
I have created some too, recently. One time i tested, how wide can be woman’s hips, when curves have still something like baroque harmony. Result appear cute enough to draw her more than one time.

I think that azure unicorn would be her pet.
Next time i tried how round can be a greyhound. Messed a lot with colors and again i found oddly cute creature to draw more than once.

None of them have not yet name
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Aimee The busty curvy green punk gal
Amiya The top-heavy dancing expert
Charlee The stacked purple red panda toon gal
Cleoasis The giant-chested kitty queen
Courtney The massive-mounded MILF-like non-MILF
Elizabeth The busty curvy candy mascot
Elsa The milk-loving stacked vampire
Lexie The huge-breasted bimbo adventurer
Molly The genie with huge magic-filled gazongas
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So I’m rebooting my OCs, they’ll keep the names but have different appearances. Also each one will follow a color scheme, which I’m gonna learn to color-coordinate each outfit.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide