OC Thread (Non-MLP Edition)

Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
You remember i drew rather recently Kati Karj “Kariine” Angi for last EQD NATG. I think i drew her last time before it around 1997-1998, quarter of century ago
From past century:
Ok im wrong, i have drawn her once 15 years ago too.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
A while ago, I posted a few OCs that I drew for a story I’m writing right now. While I’m mostly okay with how they turned out, I’m going back and cleaning up some of the earliest ones I made. This is the redesign (and new outfit) for the main character, Abel.
Posted Report
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

more amore best amore
Sometimes OC-s coming so fast. Just wanted to draw a fragile gentle arabian horse with big butt. Then thought about challenge to draw silverly shiny fur (what not succeed enough good) and use crazy colors for mane and eyes. Now i know she have name Argent. Im not sure belongs she to MLP world as saddle-arabian or some other fantasy world.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
As awful as this is going to make me sound, I used one of those AI art generators to try and create the central cast of the story I’m working on. First up is the main protagonist (and the same guy pictured higher up on the page), Abel. And I have to admit, there are some details which don’t quite align, but overall, it isn’t far off from how I see the character in my head.

I have a couple more images, but of the ones I had generated, these two are closest to my original vision.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Okay, as I was saying on the OTHER OC thread, which didn’t have a “ponies or MLP related OCs only” tag in the title, so I thought it was an “any OC whether or not they’re from MLP”…
This here’s my persona Luca, blah blah blah, fire powers, blah blah blah, cherry blossom on his T-shirt, blah blah blah…
And this is my female self Lisa, blah blah blah, ice powers, blah blah blah, cherry blossom hairpin, blah blah blah…
Soobel
Artist -

more amore best amore
I forget this tread exists. I did recently some sheets about my nonpny oc’s.
Argent:
Sassy Muzzles:
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide