What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Having a meltdown
Spoiling this shite up since I’m aware not many are into that, and I don’t want to start a kerfuffle

Plane pony vore (Or any “mechanical/object pony vore”), I’m actually curious if someone thought about it and solved the whole “Mecha” stuff.
✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Having a meltdown
@PUBLIQclopAccountant

Well, this Air Liner is a passenger jet, and still seems to have a biological digestive system, atleast if the saliva and the red tongue tells me something  

I would agree with you that the insides would differ from aircraft, but way too much difference between that and a organic pony’s digestive system would probably be a no-no for some. There’s also the fact that it would ultimately come to the artist’s wishes, and that’s why I want to see how people imagine a plane pony vore

%I can’t help but feel that you’re actually asking me of a specific plane/OC mate, but, if you want, let’s put as example the Antonov An-124 Ruslan. , which I guess is perfect to figure it out since it loads cargo from the “nose” or “mouth”. How that would go? She would be organic in nature? Perhaps her head pops open? Is there even a stomach?%

This is the kind of shite that happens when you start thinking about the realism of plones in a world of fantasy and magic. Also, I think that if we want to keep this conversation going we must go to PM’s. Not many are a fan of this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide