Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
"[@Background Pony #87CD":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018382#post_5018382
)  
No, I just worked in a lot of factories, and sometimes things happened. One time the foreman went home and found his house empty and his wife and the kids gone and a note on the door and the only thing left in the house was his clothes and his personal stuff, so he came back to the office with his pearl handled six-shooters (really, not making that up - he literally had pearl handled long barrel 38's) and shot a few lights out of the ceiling then started shooting at people.

Not fun.

Kind of situation where you're not sure if you should dive under furniture or dive out a window, or try to talk to your friend before something worse happens.

Thankfully talking worked.

The next time was similar but in a different company.

The next time was at a community center in a ghetto, basically. Pretty much the same situation each time.

At first I thought it didn't get to me. But over time it gets to you. Then you realize it got to you.

By comparison, being literally shot at by someone trying to kill me where I didn't know the person at all was so much less of a problem. It wasn't a friend who was beyond their ability to cope. It was just a fucker to deal with.

But this is pretty depressing for this thread, so ... this is probably the last I'll say about it. I know some others on staff have similar experiences, or might even be in similar circumstances. I hope they are well, and will not say more on the subject unless they want to talk about it because this is supposed to be a happy thread.

![full](https://i.imgur.com/KpFDU15.jpg)
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran