Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Speedwings  
I can’t get into a Miata without bumping the windshield pillar and when I finally squeeze myself inside, my head is higher than the windshield.

It’s a shame the Japanese fellow who designed the Miata never considered that most of the North American market is bigger than him. It would be a nice affordable sports car with more practical proportions and a bit more power.
Background Pony #CCEA
Saturn Ion or Saturn Aura?  
What if Toyota made a Rav4 3 Door?  
Best Car Slogan?  
What if Renault partnered with Peugeot?
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
Sweet! Ironic since I just finished an article bashing Toyota for refusing to “move forward” with EVs. But they have the BZ EV models coming soon. And the tundra will likely be a hybrid! I think hybrid is the best model for trucks
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
My favorite is “grab life by the horns” sadly it’s a Ram only thing now since Durango and any muscle car no longer have the horns logo! When I was a kid I loved those commercials and seeing my aunt’s then-new Durango
Background Pony #CCEA
Weird dream that involved Buick.  
I dreamt about a marketing campaign which had this slogan: Everyone/Everybody does something in a Buick.
Background Pony #CCEA
Buick Regal:
full
full
full
full
full
full
Credit for the Coupe, Convertible and GNX Renders goes to GMAuthority.

Trim Levels for the Regal:  
CX  
CXL  
CXS  
CX Plus  
CXL Plus  
CXS Plus  
Preferred  
Essence  
Premium  
Custom  
Limited  
Super  
Avenir  
GS (Except Coupe)  
GNX (Exclusive to the Coupe)
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I was kind of interested in the Buick Regal Tourx until I checked one out in person. The seats were uncomfortable and the interior was not nice enough for a vehicle that started nearly $10k over the price of my car. Also, I hated the look of the plastic cladding Buick added as if anybody was going to take a low wagon off road.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Black cladding is trendy just like long light bars in the rear these days. I’m a fan of the cladding since my sister almost dented her car but the cladding stopped it from hitting the paint.

@Background Pony #CCEA  
That’s a little too much. Custom premium and limited are a little redundant.

Custom for me makes me think of a pickup truck
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69  
Long tail lights look cool, though.

Plastic cladding used to be a sign of a cheap car. Now it’s on everything from Chevrolets to Mercedes. It’s practical and fine for a utility vehicle, but doesn’t belong on “premium” vehicles.
Background Pony #CCEA
@RainbowDash69  
Custom actually was used on the regal in the 90s.

Well, tbf, i kinda thought of Preferred, Essence, Premium, Custom, Limited and Super as packages and not trims, so…
Background Pony #CCEA
@kleptomage  
Well, Buick did want to have a alternative to the SUV’s they offered and to compete with the Subaru Outback.  
I would’ve removed the plastic cladding and made it the Regal Wagon.

@kleptomage  
Buick does have SUV’s in their lineup, Encore is one. A Premium utility vehicle like Encore is expected from Buick.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide