Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Goku Black  
It’s easy to be reliable when you make the same generation of truck for 15 years. The Big 3 have tried new things and made continual improvements to their trucks. The Tundra remains outdated.

If I were to pick a new truck now, I would probably go with Ford because I think they get the most right overall, but I would consider a GMC Sierra. The Sierra looks better than the grotesque Silverado and I’ve heard good things about GM’s 3.0 Duramax diesel. I wouldn’t even consider Toyota until they come out with a new truck.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

I couldn’t say how long, exactly. It probably depends on the fuel that’s used, though.

@ACApenetrator50

@RainbowDash69

@kleptomage

I only have the 99 6.5 TD. When I used it in winter, I didn’t have much trouble. Shell T6 5w40 + the block heater is a game changer. Add in some Opti-Lube Winter Formula (Fuel Additive,) and you’ll probably never have fuel gelling problems.

As for my 90 Grand Marquis Wagon, I’m near completion of the project; the fuel tank’s halfway on (1 out of 2 straps are installed, the jack’s holding it up.) A few more things, and it should be roadworthy.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
The Grand Marquis Wagon will ride again.

1. The Brake Lines are tight and bled;  
  2. The Gas Tank’s installed, without the Vent Line being pinched.  
  3. The Battery was charged today (it still is charging, overnight.)  
  4. I changed the Power Steering Fluid.  
  5. It took a few tries & starting fluid because there was no fuel in the lines, but I had the engine running on its own fuel today.

I still need to:

6. Top Off the Oil,  
  7. Check for Fuel Leaks,  
  8. Put the Rear Wheels on,  
  9. Rinse dust off.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
I hear fuel tank vent problems are quite common in general. Saw someone on YouTube with a problem with the tank vent (BMW i3)

Glad it is almost done. You got a lot of time in that old American beast

@MagpulPony  
Yeah I was just at my Ford dealership for oil change and fixed my rattling door. Couldn’t believe it cost $125 to fix a rattling door but whatever… it isn’t sounding like it’s gonna fall off now
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
A guy bought a wrecked C8 Corvette and is planning on putting a rotary engine in it. So far the videos are boring vlog style, but this video here has some nice footage of the rotary taken apart. The C8 was a victim of getting hit by a DWI driver.

Apparently the car is the perfect fit for the engine, judging by the rear end and transmission gearing. And plenty of room for oil coolers
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

One more day, and it should be ready for road testing. There are no fuel or brake leaks that I could see. I’m going to clean the tires and wheels, then re-install them and rinse the rest of the car before I take it on the road. The last thing is to top off the ATF, since it slowly leaks.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
That wasn’t as fast as I thought. I had enough time to clean the tires, turbine wheels (not immaculately clean but much better,) and wheel center caps. The front wheel bearings are leaking grease, which didn’t help. The Driver Side leaked a good bit until I noticed it, and the Passenger Side’s hardly leaking (but the leak is there.) I’m also putting AMMO Mud Tire Gel on the outer sides of the tires and letting it sit overnight.

Next up (most likely tomorrow:)

Install the wheels (which are being rotated,)  
Take the car off the stands,  
Finally pull it out,  
Rinse off all the dust,  
Test drive it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide