Dragon Ball Thread

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
I wanted to give the name of Peril to her daughter. Now I have other characters to think about too.

Ah, well you see, asking me for help was your first mistake :P

Peril’s a cool name, you could still go with the full “Perilla” if you wanted, not terribly different from Bibidi and Babidi, or Garlic and Garlic Jr.

Thing is, when working with half saiyans, it’s the human/non-saiyan side that takes precedent over the saiyan side when it comes to names, so you don’t have to adhere to plant/Vegetable names if you have other ideas, like Smoke which you already suggested I suppose.

Of course as obviously noted even with the humans, the names tend to follow conventions, with the brief family all having underwear as names, along with Trunks and Bra, so you should try to come up with a name in the same vein as “perilla” for the mother as well.

Of course they’re your characters, so these are merely suggestions from me.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Littlecabbit

She has a semi angsty backstory. Being a halfbreed of Kitesu and Saiyan she didn’t have a place in neither community. So Smoke/Kosmose is a name meant to show that she feels adrift. Also I give myself the excuse that smoking is a cooking method for meats and even vegetables.
Vulcan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
Gotta admit it, since I was a small kid I always liked Frieza, I have no idea why but I always thought that villain would come back in pog form. Glad it did, though, probably gonna sound like a scratched disc, but that new shiny transformation makes him/it look like an Oscar and nowhere near the original white, pink and purple colour scheme.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Littlecabbit

Oh yeah I forgot to say that way before I started talking to you about name conventions. I forgot I had named my dog aliens Rohujin. Horu 掘る = dig. A thing doggos love to do. And made the silly connection that dogs dig and vegetables come out of the ground. Therefore its like dogs causing trouble by digging up your vegetable garden. Rohu cause trouble for Saiyans.

Well that is until Freiza killed all the saiyans but…you know.

But now I really like your idea with Kitesujin and their species name being meat based. I’m at a crossroads.
Rabidcabbit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Ranch

Well, they were your invention, so it’s up to you whether or not you use my suggestions, but what kinds of names would each “Rohujin” have then?

hmm, maybe based on other activities dogs like, like playing fetch, or swimming, of course there’d be the obligatory mailman chasing name :P
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Littlecabbit

I might break the naming convention. The species name may not dictate what every person’s name will be based on. So I can keep the meat and bone themed names. And I probably won’t deviate far from meat/bone themed names. I want to remain within the rules somewhat.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Ranch  
In Lucky Star, I took the Yutaka/Minami shipping name “Mintaka” and changed it to “Yunami”.  
Konata/Kagami was “Konakaga”,which I used for another planet. There were others I can’t remember off the top of my head.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Goku gets a new form called Ultra Instinct that lets him auto-dodge any attack. So in response Vegeta creates his own form that absorbs attacks and calls it Ultra Ego.

That’s just peak Vegeta.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Speaking of Vegeta, I have a hot take to throw on the ground. I’ve never liked him.

Well that might be too strong. I mean to say I never liked him after he became a good guy. Not so much who he WAS, but who he is now, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for past actions. And yet he still has his shit eating “I’m superior” attitude eventhough he is just Goku’s bitch who loses all the time. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Diverting away from what looks like another Vegeta L. I’m curious about what folks here think about the whole “saiyan god” idea. The legend is a super saiyan god tried to stop the evil saiyans but couldn’t due to a time limit. How very ungod like. (Granted I think it is established at this point that mortals can kill gods but whatever) So I guess this legendary saiyan wasn’t really a “god” god but a mortal with god like power. But even in that case most of the rank and file saiyans, if just Bardock’s strength or slightly higher , should have been easy for this god to deal with. Goku fought Beerus in this form for fucks sake.

It has me thinking or wanting to headcanon a God of Saiyans. Maybe a god of war type being who created the saiyans then….flew away to do whatever else it wanted to do.  
Or perhaps the saiyan god would be a God of Justice type. A “Good Aligned” God that lost their creation to some kind of corruption, or their people turned away and were therefore exploited and torn apart for their evil actions. So in that case the universe 6 saiyans are the version that did not turn away from their God.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

This woman’s husband is probably gonna feature in a flashback in the next chapter (Ch. 77) of Dragon Ball Super Manga and I’m all for it.

full

NGL I love “Jor-El Bardock” far more than “Father of Goku Bardock”
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dustcan  
This couple CUTE AF. I will defend DBS Bardock just to preserve the memory of this couple.

full

I don’t care if Bardock have to be rewritten to be Dad Mode Bardock
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I know I know. We don’t care much about fanworks but Dragon Ball Kakumei is deserving of praise, if not for the artwork alone.
It’s probably gonna be the new canon for a LOT of people, tbh.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OK WHOA DB Kakumei just put Goku and Beerus into the comic book galaxy buster territory. I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT AAAAAARGH!
I WANT MORE!
And since this is a fan manga I bet you. 10000% they gonna bring ya boy JIREN back, and he gonna wreck. shit. up. If that was just GOKU vs Beerus. Imagine JIREN.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

YOOO Every panel LIT I’m always SUPER HYPED after every panel I just gotta vent or I’m restless!
These guys are out here, One Punch Man level art-ing DRAGON BALL of all things! Hoooly shit–Beerus just threw Goku so hard he went through planets! PLANETS! Omg I gotta calm down.
Is this how comic book readers is always feeling? Man, no wonder you love your stuff.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

DBS official manga 77 leaks
Daddy Bardock is back!
Cerealian milf dies in the same chapter.
There goes the ship.
Sunk by Toyotaro before it even sailed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide