Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Had a really wholesome moment today. I was riding with my mom, and I had to leave early. We like to have both horses in the arena together so they feel more safe, so my horse stayed in the arena and she agreed to put everything away. As I was leaving, my horse followed me to the door. The horses will often try to walk to the door in the hopes that they can be done and go back to eating hay. So I decided to walk away from the door, and my horse kept following me.
I think we’ve officially bonded.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Happy Birthday!
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My wireless mini keyboard also works on my phone. It can even change my phones volume. Now it’s like having a mini computer.
I can do a lot more work and play games on my phone now, and that’s not even what I got it for, it’s for art. Small and wireless is easy to keep out of the way of the art equipment.
I spilled wine on the 5$ one and broke it, but the mouse that came with it is still worth it.
Now I got a really nice quite wireless minikeyboard that can change its radio type.
Bluetooth headphones too, the kind with the wire between is way cheaper, and i’m too old fashion to stick a bluetooth radio with a battery in my ear.
I got a hundred dollar rain coat and a new bike, and proper work clothes. The raincoat was a gift.
I typed this out without even turning on my computer. I got my phone propped up with a rubber ball that sticks to it. Making my phone a desktop computer lol.
Even means I can play games on it. I don’t like touch screen games much. I need a keyboard or something to play castlevania 3.
I should try to get a mini mouse or game controller that does the same thing, and hack an old phone for games. Just had a Jimmy Neutron brain blast.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My guy Islam Makachev won today. Maybe I shouldn’t post it here because he didn’t won the way I wanted to.
But for me and the rest of the audiences, Islam fought soo hard and got schooled by Alexander Volkanovski who is a #1 pound for pound king, he exposed all Islam’s wrestling and takedowns by being the better takedown defender and he dropped Islam in the last round which for me imo, won him the big score. Nobody has ever dropped Islam before since 2015 which is his only loss, which make Volk such an amazing fighter.
Makhachev may have won but he got humbled here today.
Posted Report
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
it’s nice to be alive.
my art hardware is all nice too. Everything is perfect, nothing is just accidental or good enough.
All my gear is black, no lights or stickers. Only graphic will be a custom mousepad i think. As an artist I always thought about it. my inspiration is always changing, so I save all the art and lights for on the screen.
All black is easy, cheap and functional. I could stick some light somewhere. I did think about the keyboard or mouse being lit, but functional is more important atm, i just feel for my pariphreals anyway, I never look to type, even though I can imagine a lit keyboard would be cool.
Having the stuff specifically not light up does mean that my mouse and keyboard last forever on their batteries. which better suits my purposes atm.
I could get a tiny lamp that plugs right into the first USB port, so I can see all the other ones at night. computer is under the desk and doesn’t have the monitor shining on it.
@Mr.Myoozik
I loved it. sorry for not replying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide