Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7DD0 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #7DD0
[@IWTCIEM](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5245860#post_5245860)
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves (the descendants are often the innocents whom, like you, often suffers from its consequences, the rules made by **them**... I'm feel sorry about your living condition...), hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist (aka: kleptocracy) systems spread to many countries (communism isn't necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world, and when I mean the world, I rather live a short-happy life than a long-unhappy life.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7DD0
Background Pony #7DD0
[@IWTCIEM](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5245860#post_5245860)
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves (the descendants are often the innocents whom, like you, often suffers from its consequences... I'm feel sorry about your living condition...), hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist (aka: kleptocracy) systems spread to many countries (communism isn't necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world, and when I mean the world, I rather live a short-happy life than a long-unhappy life.
No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves (the descendants are often the innocents whom, like you, suffers from its consequences...), hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist (aka: kleptocracy) systems spread to many countries (communism isn't necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world, and when I mean the world, I rather live a short-happy life than a long-unhappy life.
No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves, hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist (aka: kleptocracy) systems spread to many countries (communism isn't necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world, and when I mean the world, I rather live a short-happy life than a long-unhappy life.
No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves, hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist (aka: kleptocracy) systems spread to many countries (communism isn't necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world.
No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves, hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist systems spread to many countries (communism isn't necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world.
No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted... ungratefully, they commit the **moral event horizon** to take over the continent for all themselves, hence the "overpowered" country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist systems as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world.
No reason given