Random facts of yourself thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Dex Stewart
That’s pretty dank. My dreams have lots of repeating themes, someone after me, mental hospital, being poisoned or seizing, stuff getting stolen, bleeding injuries of all things even, but sometimes they’re fun, because i know i’m dreaming, and can manipulate it.
Dreams where you know it’s a dream are the best, I like to have lots of fun and fly around.
I wonder if my swimming dreams cause me to hold my breath in my sleep, i might need less of those.
Unfortunately no dreams at all is the opposite of lucid dreaming. No dreams at all is proper healthy sleep.
To get dreams you got to be somewhat stimulated in your sleep, or have your sleep generally disturbed. I sleep too much, so I get lots of disturbed sleep cycles.
People that do a winddown drug like nightcap, nighttime meds, or weed will likely just pass straight out and wake up, but also people who are thoroughly tired, not just druggies.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beth
The repeating things in my dreams are places. There’s a really colorful city street with shops on each side flashing every color of lights in every comibination. There’s a little room with bare wooden shelves, a pathway through the woods. The weird thing is that when I’m in a dream, all these places feel familiar even though they’re only in my dreams. Then there’s Haruhi Suzumiya as a pirate captain and a little robot on a skateboard telling me where to find something, and that something turns out to be a box full of dvds and then I wake up pissed because there was a really cool dvd there and it’s not real!
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Dex Stewart
The dreamscapes are my favorite part, I like exploring and interacting with something completely made up by my mind. Sometimes things change when i interact with them. Or things take me to new areas like LSD Dream Simulator.
Then there is finding something cool in my dream, and realizing it’s not real because the excitement wakes me up.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I’ve created Target Strike back in either 2014 or 2015 (I cannot remember the exact year). Target’s color scheme was originally like this before I changed it to the current one. His cutie mark was also different - it was the silhouette of a fighter jet (not shown here since I don’t have it anymore) and he was also originally named Aircraft Seeker (since he is an Air Force pilot)
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
It seems strange, but even though I’m Chinese, I am also a Hindu. In fact, I’m the only one in my family.
To be precise, I am a Shaivite.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I burnt the fuck out of my right hand being a dumb ass and grabbing a pan handle like 30 seconds after it came out of a 425°F oven 2 days ago. Won’t do that again….
Dex Stewart
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@some-guy
I did something similar once. I went to move a pan or something in an oven and burnt my arm, bought I didn’t realize it. I felt my arm hurt, and thought it was a bug. I kept slapping at my arm before realizing I was tearing skin off myself every time I slapped my arm.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
About 3 decades ago my young mind had the bright idea to grab the cage around a kerosene heater.
Three of my fingers still have deformations & lack of fingerprints where my skin fused to the metal. >>
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I was the victim of several scams, where I lost so much money. The most recent scam was an American book company that demanded fees for promotion/editing/translation, even after I paid their fees after a while with my hard-earned money.
And now this stupid company had a job for me, where I transferred customers through Paypal. Due to one angry customer, my account and the future of my ecommerce is in limbo.
This company would be one of my lifelong enemies for all the scams they did and their irresponsible policies.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

It’s not that I don’t like talking/dealing with people, I just tend to be more comfortable siting at home when they’re not around, and only leave when I have to go to work or the store. I don’t like people.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
I spend my workday doing nothing but cleaning five days a week & still find the drive to come home & do the same thing every day.
I hate winter…>>
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide