The Alcohol Thread (Possible NSFW)

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Continuing my exploration of the wine case, I tried a red wine from the Montaria region of Portugal. It was very dry, though pleasant. Right now I’m having a Tempranillo from south Australia. I’ve never even heard of Tempranillo grapes. It has a lush fruity flavor kind of like black cherries. I wish the finish were less dry, but it’s a nice wine.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
It’s good to eat a little with the multivitamin, and stretch out the drinking.
I’ll have one hard beer and drink it so fast i fall asleep immediately, and wake up hungry from not eating.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I made a better mulled wine than any I’ve had from a bottle or at the Christmas market. I’ll tell you how I made it.
You’ll need:
2 oranges
4 1/4 cups red wine (I used part of that bad syrah and part cheap pinot noir. As long as it’s not a dry red wine it’s ok.)
2/3 cups brandy
1/2 cup brown sugar
8 cloves
3 cinnamon sticks
3 crushed cardamom pods
Juice one orange and cut the rind into quarters. Stick two cloves into each orange quarter.
Strain the orange juice into a pot and add the other ingredients. Bring to a light boil and gently simmer for about a half hour. Don’t let it boil hard unless you want the alcohol to evaporate.
Slice the second orange and drop a slice in each mug when it’s served.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I had two pints of Blue Moon with some wings at a new sports bar that recently opened up. Then I saw the latest Spider-Man movie while enjoying a flask of Jim Beam Apple Whiskey I snuck into the theater. That was the most amount of alcohol I’ve ever consumed in a day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide