The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Ill never forget going to see Deadpool 2. I was alone in the theater. The most packed it ever was,was for Joker,and even then I could have easily social distanced,since everyone else was at least five seats apart from each other.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Are Deadites a bunch of different demons possessing dead people? Or is it just the same demon possessing corpses over and over?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dustcan  
I always assumed some groups of deadites were all possessed by a single entity,while the ones that showed some personality were individually possessed.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I don’t care I’m on an island all to myself. I fucking love Gabi from Attack on Titan.

The people around Gabi hate the Titans because they’re racist. However, Gabi only hates them because they killed the people she loves. Gabi doesn’t actually share the same racist viewpoint as the adults. She’s only doing what she’s doing because she was taught this is what is right. And personally speaking, if I saw the people I care about get killed, I would be mad too.

I love Gabi because I feel she can easily turn around and realize this whole war is stupid. She like the other kids her age are way smarter because they don’t hate others just because they’re different. I don’t think she will be redeemed, but I still want what’s best for Gabi. I hate seeing her suffer.

It does not have to be like this. Seeing Gabi be brainwashed is just so hard to watch. Yet at the same time, it’s understandable. If you see your friends being killed, you would be traumatized and want revenge.

I just want to yank the gun out of Gabi’s hands and give her a hug. Tell her this whole war is stupid and that both sides are acting dumb. Seeing Gabi go down the wrong path just breaks my heart.
Background Pony #2FE1
@northern haste  
According to Disney back in DECEMBER the Star thing will be for select countries with Star with US not being one of them so this doesn’t apply to like at least half of us
Background Pony #2FE1
@northern haste  
Hulu is unlikely to merge to Disney+ Hulu would have to give up on 3rd party stuff first last I checked Sonic movie you know 3rd stuff is coming to Hulu in February
Background Pony #2FE1
@northern haste  
Yeah bundle is one thing but merge is whole other issue in order to that to happen Hulu will slowly have to give up 3rd party stuff so some contract have to expire first even then if Animaniacs is like Renew for 3rd season and that’s contract with WB then merge would seem unlikely
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Raya and the Last Dragon looks…ngl I’m super liking it.

Where HorsesAndMuchMoar and Scrabbleman at? EY! That looks like your part of town, bruv! They got that southeast asian vibes to it! Looks like Pentjak Silat and stuff. I did Pentjak Silat for 2 years so the aesthetic is familiar to me.

Actually I should count Sear in as well because in the first trailer, Raya was doing that awesome Filipino Eskrima thing.

BOI, I am hype. I’m totally cinematic fighting and shiz. I love Ong Bak, The Raid, Ip Man and John Wick which are the golden standard of modern of kungfu fighting (sorry, Taken and Bourne) and if Raya and The Last Airbender Dragon has tons of of that stuff, this could be the next Kung Fu Panda.
Background Pony #5B95
need help choosing a graphics card for my new comp.

I know i need a Dedicated type, rather then integrated, but i dont know which are which and how they rate in power.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Tsunderes are typically done as a love interest of sorts. As such, we rarely see them as the main character. And I think that’s why tsunderes who are violent get a bad rap from some people.

If the show revolved around the violent tsundere, where we see things from their perspective, maybe they would be more likable and relatable. For example, say the tsundere punches their crush in their face. Maybe before that happens, we take a look inside their mind where we see them internally debate on whether they should do it or not. I feel it would make them more likable.

You could also do a thing where after they punch their crush in the face, they start lamenting over their actions. Like, have them say how much they hate how violent they are and basically show remorse for doing awful things. If we show it from their perspective, it can make them more endearing and easier to root for. It also makes it clear they’re at a conflict with themselves and they don’t take joy in their reckless behavior.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide