The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dustcan
I always thought returning shopping carts is like an extremely normal thing to do. Is that really a thing that happens a lot? Is it really that hard to do? I mean if I have time to go through an entire mall I would have time to push one cart back. Leaving shopping carts around is like littering. It makes me feel awful if I do it.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
You would not imagine how lazy some people are. The cart just being left where it is is usually the cherry on top of their unforgivable sloth.
Also, i finally ordered the graphics card for my desperately needed new PC. An MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus. I hope that’s a decent one.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
The B&N haul came in a couple days ago. The Dr Stone volumes left a lot to be desired, but hey, at least I can FINALLY start collecting D.Gray-Man now.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I want the complete IDW Imposter Syndrome in one book.
I got lots of IDW mlp comics. Hardcovers too.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I don’t see your GPU being the reason you can’t run a game for a long time. 6gb is minimum for casual gamers, 8gb should be decent. 4gb can run Doom Eternal.
I know there is more to it, like the actual processors, but if it has the v-ram to fit the game in, I’m pretty sure you can tune it to work.
Is yours optimized for ray tracing? For general gaming RTX isn’t important, but RTX makes trippy, dreamy stuff with its realistic reflections (it can also do like negative rendering I think, like cutting a hole into a polygon to reveal behind it.)

Edit: I can’t talk my GF into buying me Imposter Syndrome.
She’s already giving me a mini wireless bluetooth controller I can use to play games on my phone, and as a digital art tool.
Digital artist often like to have a handheld input device in their submissive hand.
It’s called the 8BitDo Zero 2 (mine will be pink). It has a keyboard mode to do the art inputs.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
They releash trade paperbacks periodically.
There is one that has all 4 of the actual Imposter Syndrome comics rolled into one. But not yet one that includes the Overpowered and Egg City arcs, that’ll probably come later.
And eventually everything gets made into hardback volume collections, of which two are out. The second ends on the Crisis City issue of the Metal Virus arc, and the third one which comes out in April covers the whole Metal Virus arc and the leadup arc for Imposter Syndrome (which i shall henceforth refer to a Starline Fucks About, the Arc.)
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
People unironically liking DeLoreans because one was used in Back to the Future forget that DeLoreans are absolute piles of shit and Doc making a time machine out of one was written as a joke to show how insane Doc was.
Marty even points out to Doc how ludicrous the idea is.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide