Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m issuing an ultimatum to myself if this shit would still go on any even more because if I become sleepless again because of my staying here on this site, I will politely ask any mods to request a one or two week ban on me so that my stubborn-ass will never go to this place at the most wrongful time again and to rehabilitate my normal sleep pattern back.

If only they will agree with me though.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Raptorshy  
I’ll PM you if still found myself awake for this site by the next night at 4:00 AM from where I live. My suggestion should be around two weeks to see if I could curb my insomnia.

See, I actually spent almost most of my time every single day 24/7 here more than any other websites around the net for 2 years that it looks equivalent on having a total obsession on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook or TikTok which some normies do.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@MagpulPony  
It’s like I am that weird guy on my side of the world because I am used to get around with the lot of you people here than the people on my part of town.

If anything particular like if I have the same mindset like them, i’d be more hooked up to Facebook and their mobile games since those are the most what’s up things around my place. I’m just so glad I’m different from them. I’m glad I choose to be with y’all than to be with them because I don’t flow from what’s popular.

But this obsession must got to go, it has become unhealthy for me now.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@MagpulPony  
I live in the middle of the woods. Where there’s no woods it’s farm. I have like three neighbors close enough to walk to,but I don’t because I don’t particularly like them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide