Vent thread

Background Pony #E1A4
Steve and Alex from Minecraft were announced as dlc characters today for Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Nah i’m fine with it.

My drug dealer friend that i believe i talked about a while back, texted me about Steve/Alex getting into Smash since him and his younger brother are Nintendo fans, and they thought it was a joke reveal at first.

But they seem hyped about how Steve will play in the game.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Flutter_Lover  
We let’s see if they gets hyped enough by the announcement to install the game again or is happy that they did uninstall it.

And funny enough Minecraft bees are a big meme at Rule34.xxx and somewhat at Gelbooru as well.

As well as people got pretty excited that the bees came in a update for the console version, since another drug dealer friend i know he mostly plays Microsoft consoles like the 360 and Xbox one, originally he played the game when it was still in beta early on the 360 and has a Xbox one copy of the game and was happy when the horses and bees were in added in the game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide