Vent thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I have pretty much the same schedule as Red with the same commute times and I always go to bed at 8PM. Not that I need 9 hours of sleep, but I sleep that early in order to aim for 8 hours…but still end up getting between 5-7 anyway each night…my body sucks at getting adequate sleep (takes a lot to fall asleep, wake up in the middle of the night frequently, takes a lot to fall back to sleep, etc.) These days I sometimes try to take rapid-dissolve melatonin tablets. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t…

I can’t bear the thought of frequently working 12- or 14-hour shifts… I can barely do even 10-hour shifts and feel ready to drop dead at the end of them. Thankfully, 10-hour shifts are very rare at my job. BTW I’m a janitor who has to throw out a lot of garbage…heavy garbage… ::puts more Bengay on his shoulder::
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Goku Black  
In the case of the warehouse I work at, it’s because they had to squeeze in an extra shift for the evening. It’s a pharmacy warehouse and it’s apparently gotten a lot more business in the past couple of years.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Hit me up on Discord or anything.

@tehwatever  
I prioritize my sleep and medicine practices above everything else. I don’t even have a job right now, but I wake up the moment pale blue light hits my window (5-6am)

Early hours are very opportunistic. my favorite part of the day.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My brother finally got a job, but he also wants to go on vacation soon after getting it, going with me to Miami to visit our sister.

He’s a emotion-driven, empty-headed thug, and I have no desire to be around him while trying to enjoy myself.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth  
Nice. If I could wake up that early I could–actually I DO. Muslims are required to wake up for fajr (first light) to offer a ritual prayer so I DO wake up at 5-6 am in summer, but then I went back sleep immediately after prayer and then be up and about at 10 am, at least, according to my current shift.

If I need to do something like go to the bank, or do something that require me to be up at 6 am then 4 hours of sleep would have to do, and I would usually find time to take naps later.

My current shift is from 4 pm to 12 am.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The Chinese dog meat festival is just around the corner apparently. They torture the animals because they think pain and fear improves the flavour. Last time, I saw video of a dog screaming as it was boiled alive.

If I had been there and seen that shit in the flesh It would have driven me to murder. Better stay off social media for a few days because people will be posting pics for shock value soon.

@WyrmSpawN  
Tell him to focus on his job and your trip is for you. It sucks when relatives just invite themselves to your vacations and travel plans.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Terminal Red  
The day i’m supposed to leave is his birthday, as well.

And i would love to tell him such things, but as I just got done telling my mother, we are not the same caliber of adult.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sci-fi & Dragons
If there is one thing I hate most about popular memes, it’s that absolutely everyone ignores me when I’m trying to ask them to tell me the whole story about the meme, especially when sites that should tell me everything about them only tell half the story.

EDIT: However, I do become more forgiving the older each meme I feel like asking about gets.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide