Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
7 days untill I Enter the police Academy. I told my boss my last day would be the 22nd over a week ago. They still rostered me on for the next two weeks. Silly fucks.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So i was figuratively chased out of my own room this early morning because she imagined another hyper-intelligent ghost spider.

And last night, she parked outside my job for two hours because she thought they were hiding in the couch cushions and making them move.

There’s no one i can call for emergency psychiatric care, is there?

@Terminal Rex  
Gonna be fun when they call you up and you get to hang up on them.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
At some point, to some people, it doesn’t matter how well you argue your point, how much evidence is against their assertions, they’ll just damn it all because they can’t handle being wrong.

It’s the worst kind of arrogance, the most insidious of weaknesses. To take those around you and think yourself fit to deny them their humanity because it doesn’t suit your ego.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Terminal Rex  
I think he did. This is just Sear unfiltered as per usual.

@WyrmSpawN  
It’s so easy and lazy to say “fuck with everything” rather than just be wrong. Some people even choose to side with evil and human suffering just because they’re idiots that can’t handle being wrong.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Terminal Rex  
You know how much I hate page breaks.

Are you pretending to be blind? I just said dermatologist. That means I just recently got my check up.

Leave me alone if you got nothing better much to say about it.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov

So you’ve seen a doctor after consulting the experts on derpibooru first. Congrats.

But please, do go on about your dirty bleeding eczema ridden Johnson for another few days. Just fill the pages with that shit and than quote your old comments onto new pages because damnit what if someone missed it?

Could you go back to making empty death threats or recounting the time you dumped your own waste out your apartment Windows? Those are marginally more preferable to these tales of the exciting new skin conditions you’re collecting on your junk.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Oh this ought to be fun…

Another intended provokation, another hellstorm waning on the horizon.

Talkin’ shit onto someone with an extreme anger issue that is just calmly and innocently going with the flow of this thread is the last shit they’d ever want to act on.

I’d be willingly love to brawl people to till they get what they deserve who brought them wishes upon themselves of provoking me on purpose. Idgaf whether they be popo’s, MMA fighters, old hags, terrorists, weirdos… be glad we’re barriered by our little tech box known as the Internet, it’s a different story when conflicting people are on a short distances of one another.

Man I hate encountering fucking assholes on the Internet so much man, the headache levels can go beyond the roofs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide