Vent thread

KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Myoozik
What are the symptoms? It could just me tonsillitis or uvulitis if their are white spots on the uvula and or tonsils. I made the biiiug mistake in removing the white spots when I had it, causing the areas to swell to double. Luckily, my body healed itself.
Background Pony #8B80
I’ve been unfollowing and unwatching a lot of artists recently. Mostly because they don’t make that attracts me anymore. I want to be mature and just part in good terms and all, but I can’t help but feel it sucks.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Welp, my entire birthday has went down the f###ing drain. Now I’m so incredibly pissed, I don’t even feel like posting what I got on the Happy Vent Thread.
And no, it had nothing to do with anything that happened to me. It has to do with something that everyone here is familiar with at this point. But this one… It really hit me personally.
Two words. Etika NFTs.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Is lust, rage, and gluttony just the standard human personality if not introduced to modern day societal norms?
I mean, all of our cave dwelling ancestors had these 3 things big time.
NightStalker

One of these days I’m going to have a full day where not a single mistagged image gets past my filter.
We came SO CLOSE today, but of course there was one right at the end. Maybe next time…
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Very difficult night last night after having a fever the entire day before.
went to bed early, but didn’t stay asleep the whole night and spent half of it in grueling, randomized pain in between the usual ‘on loop fever dreams’.
Luckily, pain meds are going strong today.
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
Welp, my entire birthday has went down the f###ing drain. Now I’m so incredibly pissed, I don’t even feel like posting what I got on the Happy Vent Thread.
And no, it had nothing to do with anything that happened to me. It has to do with something that everyone here is familiar with at this point. But this one… It really hit me personally.
Two words. Etika NFTs.
thought you said farting drain for a second, NFT’s and crypto are for people with small levels of focal brain cells.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

How stupid do you have to be to not understand why people would get angry at you for constantly sleeping on the job, and why it could get you fired?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide