Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #BE40
As I said, five months ago, I’d rather not stick my dick in any of this and the simple solution is to just lock this thread if people keep going after artists here.
But, yes - I am certain it’s much better for you to please report problems instead of trying to manage them yourself.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
It has been known for a long time now that Aryanne art has been allowed on this site since the beginning, along with it’s controversies. What baffles me is for some reason it suddenly became something equivalent to a “war crime” worth reacting to by the slackicist mass when some arsehole decided to make shit about it last year. Talk about a decade late. What is it with this hiveminded reactionary shit? Did some switch one day decide to activate in their faulty software in response to a dog whistle command by an end user?
Background Pony #2EDE
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Because “one day” a fair number of people stopped using the OC to be “edgy” and instead used it to honestly promote racism.
You’re intent on only finding blame for the whole situation solely on “twitter” or “SJWs” and ignoring everyone and everything else. You’re like some liberal that blames gun violence on guns and doesn’t think to look into why people are getting violent in the first place.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

In general, regardless who, its always a sad day when someone bows and grovels to the cancel culture mob. The mob always putting up completely unnecessary barriers and causing division where none is needed.
Best thing when people approach you about nonsensical moralities and threats of exclusion: ignore them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.