Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #F78A
Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance: Wins Emmy

Netflix: Cancels

Who are the retarded monkeys making the decisions at Netflix?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Clever.

@TheDog  
JonTron did a hilarious episide of that.

Don’t forget Nutflix cancelled MST3k, (and even removed the original series) which still pisses me off. (Joel, and Jonah are apparently pitching it to other services/networks though.)

Seriously, that anon’ calling Netflix execs “retarded monkeys” is a compliment, considering those creatures would be more intelligent.

@Cyborg_pony  
Kimmel had a racist past?
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Beau Skunky

Well, if you consider painting yourself up to look black for sketches as Karl Malone and Oprah Winfrey on The Man Show racist, then yes. And the Left considers that racist, so Kimmel has a racist past.

Fortunately for him, he regularly insults the right on every episode of his show, so the left-controlled Hollywood is brushing it under the rug and parading him out onto the Emmy stage where he can chant “Black Lives Matter” with Anthony Anderson to prove he’s not racist.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Me too, I actually enjoyed the two revival seasons. Even my nephew liked them.  
“Mac and Me” was great.

@TheDog  
Not trying to sound partisan, but that does look a li’l hypocritical of Hollywood, because if it was a more minor celebrity, or not Kimmel, (or a more moderate, or right-leaning celebrity) they’d cancel-culture him faster then you can say, “Girls on trampolines!”

In fairness, classic entertainer Al Jolson wore blackface, and he was an advocate for black culture/rights, and stuff, so he wasn’t trying to make fun of them, or anything, but I can still understand it’s rather uncomfortable by today’s standards, even to white people.

Getting back on topic of cartoons/animation, I remember seeing some old racist cartoons before, and while what they did was wrong then, and still wrong today. they were still interesting to watch out of historical value. In fairness, they stereotyped white people alot too. (Especially, Germans & southern Americans.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide