Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Yeah, and at least Animaniacs basically pokes fun at everybody. Kinda surprised they got away with some political humor.

I kinda hope the new reboot doesn’t overdo cringy “Orange Man” jokes though, ‘cause everything is doing that lately.  
(Honestly, he looks more like “pink” to me. Just once, I’d like to see a humorous caricature of him that at least, isn’t the typical “orange”)
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Since when Teen Titans Go stopped being relevant in Cartoon Network? I checked the USA schedules and now there is no TTG to be seen anymore.

What happened? Did the show ended???
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony  
LOL

For the record, shipping aside, I will always maintain that the scene in the finale with Sokka and Toph on the airship was just as powerful a scene as the final Agni Kai and the Aang/Ozai battle.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve become rather fascinated by Steven X Peridot shipping lately.

There’s a lot of cute art out there of them.

Fun fact, I’ve never actually finished watched SU.
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@[Ω]  
It’s still going, but they dialed it back probably because ratings began dropping after they spammed it to death on the schedule. It still has the occasional marathon and it’s now getting a lot of multiparters. November is going to be a full month of new episodes.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
When you think about it, The entire plot of The Lion King Sequel is that Scar was such a great lover that half of the Harem revolted because of his death
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide