Cartoon/Western Animation General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
With this “multiverse” dealio, in one universe, “Ratchet & Clank” made close to a billion dollars instead of only half its budget, and it would’ve won “best animated feature” instead of critically panned and forgotten.
But hey, a guy can dream, can’t he?
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I started watching the show Blark and Son. I kept seeing these bizarre puppets in YouTube shorts, and wanted to see where they came from. I was not disapointed.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
I have decided that when I return to freeform drawing, I’ll take inspiration from thin-line animation like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls to draw my characters.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Jade Kitsune
Honestly no idea. Youtube is weird. I made stop motion videos of ponies looking at VHS tapes, and they would get a thousand views overnight. Now suddenly they don’t.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@Dex Stewart
Those same things destroyed my favorite channel, Glove & Boots, solely because they used puppets. Randy Feltface is lucky to still do his thing, a puppet doing standup comedy with plenty of vulgarity.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2D46
Who would be on your Cartoon Character Mt. Rushmore?
I’d have Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Spongebob Squarepants, but I don’t know who the 4th would be.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide