Cartoon/Western Animation General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

Greg Weisman is pretty much cursed to never have a show last more than 2 seasons (“The Goliath Chronicles” spin-off of Gargoyles doesn’t count). And not only that, but he always has these big plans for what he would’ve done if his shows had continued… that he never shares with anyone.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

It’s usually just circumstances beyond his control; it happened with Spectacular Spider-Man because of Disney acquiring Marvel and the subsequent legal troubles between them and Sony, who then lost the television rights to Spider-Man but not the movie rights. And then we got that awful Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon as a replacement. And again, I really wish Weisman would at least give us SOME details about what he had in mind for potential future seasons…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

Is it a good thing that I still don’t get, years later, how that’s an innuendo? The best thing I can guess is that it has something to do with masturbation.
Background Pony #D31A
@Virgil Stormblade  
I believe it was in the episode where Mordecai and Rigby find that magical keyboard.

In the opening, they smash a hole into their wall, and one character says something along the lines of “How in the H are we going to fix this S?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide