Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #968E
with the success of over the garden wall and the comic long live the royals and adventure time miniseries what do you guys think of classic CN shows returning as cartoon miniseries?
Background Pony #968E
@ColdhardSilver  
*I meant to sea “coming” anyway samurai jack and the pitched galactic kids next door would have been good candidates for the cartoon miniseries treatment
Background Pony #968E
@ColdhardSilver  
I’m saying that there’s story’s aren’t quite finished according to the creators of both cartoons so why not bring them back as 10 episode cartoon miniseries and finish the story
Background Pony #968E
@ColdhardSilver  
yea I like the miniseries format it’s useful for short storys like over the garden wall and long live the royals, storys too big for the main show like adventure time 8 parter “stakes” or finish a story like maybe samurai jack or galactic KND
Background Pony #968E
@ColdhardSilver  
in fact I always thought equestria girls, rainbow rocks and equestria games would have better as cartoon miniseries 10 episodes each
Background Pony #968E
equestria girls miniseries would have looked like for example: episode 1: sunset steels the crown and twilight goes in the mirror, episodes 2-8: exploring the human world, episodes 9-10: the fall formal that’s all I got
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide