Cartoon/Western Animation General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

And despite what Tumblr and other places would have you believe; no, Tara and the other originals were NOT whining about it or urging their fans to demand that CN fire the new people, or making the demands themselves. In fact, Tara actually had to clarify that she held nothing against the new voice actors, she just wishes that CN had at least informed her and the others and maybe give them the chance to audition again (since she and the other originals would’ve probably still had to do that).
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

The sad thing is, the first several episodes of TTG actually weren’t all that bad and were actually pretty funny. This didn’t last very long, though we do occasionally still get some decent laughs out of it.
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Jarkes  
And then we had such classics like Waffles where the entire joke is that Beast Boy and Cyborg only say waffles and Staring at the Future, where they’re so scared of responsibility, they actually try to make their friends’ futures worse.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

And then there was that very mean-spirited jab at Young Justice and people who wanted a darker cartoon, which might as well have been a big middle finger to the fans.
Background Pony #968E
@Virgil Stormblade  
steven universe is good I consider it a nice middle ground between shows like adventure time/regular show and shows like MLP FIM/littlest pet shop
Virgil Stormblade

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Jarkes  
Yep. There’s a picture where an episode had a split-second screening that had a video that said “CHILDHOOD RUINED!!!”. And guess what? The video’s thumbnail is a picture of a baby.
Background Pony #968E
in my opinion steven universe is the closet indication of what a TV-PG MLP FIM would have looked like really
Virgil Stormblade

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Background Pony #ACB4  
I don’t know. I mean, what is there to do with the Equestria Girls versions? They seem to be based in reality. Unless you make it a full 13 episode season of a slice-of-life show, I don’t see how a miniseries coild work. Unless you have them meet their pony counterparts.
Background Pony #968E
@Virgil Stormblade  
well I see it this way if MLP FIM is pretty much the opposite of our world then equestria girls should be something similar to regular show and steven universe in that instead of being pure fantasy its world were you mix fantasy and reality or in rebecca sugar(creator of steven universe) case fantasy having a love afar with reality
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide