Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Just watched the tmnt trailer. I don’t like April’s look or voice, Splinter looks ridiculous, but otherwise cool.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I was a bit hesistant when I saw the designs, but the new TMNT actually looks like it could be good. The claymation ish look is really cool. Thank God for Spiderverse shaking up the Pixar look.
Also Shredder is gonna absolutely body these versions when he inevitably shows up. Here or in the sequel.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

80’s April: No nonsense investigative reporter not afraid to get her hands dirty.
00’s April: Tough tech chick that wanted to stop her boss’ nefarious schemes and antique collector on the side.
Current April: Kotaku blogger.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I found the Rise April to be mildly annoying in her hyper energeticness. Great Casey though. BEST Splinter of all of them though it takes seeing the whole show to see why.
Don’t remember much about the 2012 one other than…Donnie I think, had a crush on her.
I like the design of the new one. Gives off a good, average joe from NYC vibe. Wonder what her deal will be this time. Considering the yellow jacket, her taking notes, and Seth Rogen being a child of the 80s, it seems she’s going to be some kind of reporter again.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Now that I think about it, I’m not a big fan of any of the animated April’s.

The first one’s cool, but after that design-wise meh.
I like the live action April best. Even more than the comic actually.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide