Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Angrybrony
You post a bracket like that in March, I’m gonna assume you’re talking basketball. And Sunset’s more of a point guard. She’s not gonna beat you one-on-one. But five-on-five, full FIBA rules? The Rainbooms would stomp any and all comers into the friggin’ ground.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
welp it took a litarle decade, but rooster theeth finally stop calling their employees slurs long enough for them to have the weakest lgbt couple in fiction with the most toxic fans this side of voltron canonized.
sure one of them is planck of wold and the other was drained of all other interaction and meny shows surpassed and did it better then them but hey….buy the muerch you brain dead fucks.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2D46
Have you ever noticed that executives in shows are portrayed as out of touch at best, and actively malicious at worst?
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
New “Spidey and his Amazing Friends”:
Tunnel Trouble: Electro steals the subway’s electricity and the team uses their knowledge to stop her.
Mystery on Goblin Island: Team Spidey must rescue Mr. Von Carnegie from Gobby and Rhino, who seek treasure.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I still wonder; Why did they decide to make Apirl O’Neil so ugly? Was it just so they could say bigot, but they took the character and made her look like that on purpose. Who’s really the bigot here?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide