Disney General

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Red-Supernova
Yeah I agree that Disney hasn’t been grabbing me with a lot of it’s content lately. I do enjoy films like Encanto, Turning Red, Onward, and Luca; I also like tv shows such as The Ghost and Molly McGee, Amphibia, The Owl House, and the Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse.
As of lately their live action remakes just haven’t been doing anything, I’ve pretty much lost all interest in Marvel, and Star Wars hasn’t done anything good lately (Although Visions is really great).
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@Jade Kitsune
Man I haven’t played that game in a long time, a shame they ended up canceling the series cause I enjoyed the sandbox gameplay and different characters to collect like Amiibo, plus I love the designs of the figures.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Dr_Osaka
I would kill for a Mei Lee figure at this point. Like her double jump could be her “poofing” in midair. And maybe one of the equippable discs could be the “box of kittens” which… I dunno, restores health?
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So sick of people trying to defend the Little Mermaid remake from criticism.
It’s dark, muddy, and experience tells me it will be bad because EVERY remake so far has been garbage.
Every crappy remake has also had it’s weirdo defenders who mysteriously disappear after the movie is released.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dex Stewart
Sorry everyone I took a nap for the shoot for this photo. It’s now all cloudy. Still, Disney gave us a deadline so this is the best we got.
@Dex Stewart
I can’t wait for the live action remake trend to die out.
And in my wildest dreams I would love to see 2d animation back. But more seriously, I would like to see an animated movie on the level of Frozen or Tangled.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Two new characters being added to Disney Heroes

Chef Skinner from Ratatouille which I’m indifferent to, I like the movie I’m just not as excited to see it’s characters in this game personally

The other is Flash from Zootopia which I was not expecting to get in let’s be honest considering he and the other sloths are the slowest things ever, but at the same time I love the inclusion and definitely gonna max his stats out when he is available.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I made a cast list of my own emotions from Inside Out:
Joy: Tracey Moore
Sadness: Hynden Walch
Fear: Tara Strong
Disgust: Grey Griffin
Anger: Ashleigh Ball
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
I saw the trailer for Season 2 of Molly McGee and I like the direction this new season will take as it involves a new family moving into the neighborhood who happen to be Ghostbusters which would make sense to have in a show where ghost obviously exist, so I’m looking forward to what they will do with that otherwise I’m just excited in general because of how much I love this show now.
Of course I’m also hoping they drop it on Disney+ instead of making us wait until it’s finished on Disney XD like before.
Also the intro now includes Libby and Geoff which I think is sweet, maybe we’ll get to see Andrea join the group.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
The first official trailer for Pixar’s Elemental was released.
I think this will be a decent movie, it’s cute, the characters are fine, and the story is simple (a Romeo and Juliet kinda situation). What I think is the most outstanding thing about this movie so far is the world they created and as always the animation which looks amazing, I like the little detail centered around the elements and how they move and react to the world around them, with the exception of ground how they are not solid objects so their bodies can get blown around or in water’s case easily absorb into things.
Even if the story isn’t the strongest part, I think it will make up for it with good visuals and likable characters.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dex Stewart
Was he an essential character?
Also it’s a little strange to me that they’re reviving this movie. Aristocats seems to be one of the most fogotten Disney movies and from what I’ve heard a bit mid.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I’m assuming every problematic element will be removed, this dude, the drunk goose, probably even the Butler will be toned down. I’m expecting Lady and the Tramp remake or Pinocchio remake levels of creativity.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide