General Anime Thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
When I was younger, I didn’t understand why Chihiro’s name was shortened to Sen. Apparently that’s a reference to the Japanese letter for “Sen” being half of that for Chihiro?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
So Chihiro now has to work at this bathhouse, presumably without getting paid.

Don’t worry, it’s not child slavery, it’s just an internship. :P
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Well, that was a lot more wholesome than I was expecting. I actually kinda liked it.

I now kinda feel stupid for being scared of this 18 years ago. Then again, I was a literal toddler, so meh.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So, I got two months of Funimation for free.

I know I’ve complained about Funi in the past, but I see this as a good excuse to finally watch some more anime, so Imma take it.
Background Pony #F7B7
@TheHappySpaceman  
I knew Tara Strong voiced the big baby in English, but I only learned recently that the Japanese VA also voiced the male lead in Your Name and was in the live action JoJo Part IV adaptation, among other roles he’s had.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The original Evangelion TV series is finally being released on Blu Ray in America for the first time ever in 2021. I believe this is the first home media release of the Evangelion TV series since 2005.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide