Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
What a beta soyboy, letting your wife eat your ass. A real red-pilled alpha would be the only one not fucking his own wife!
Posted Report
Jakob Kennedy Frost
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Diaper Wearing Nudist
If your dream waifu was real and asked you to flush her down the toilet, would you do it? In my case, I have a lot of waifus that I would love to flush down the toilet someday. I want to permanently stain and cover them in my pee and poop before I flush them down the toilet.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Hali the Emoji girl
I was looking up “breast expansion” like normal because…you know. Anyway, things were just fine, huge booba… and then one of several thumbnails that I never asked for suddenly appears: old granny tits. And I don’t mean GILFs, I mean straight up topless “nursing home grandmothers”. Literally, this particular user has AI pictures of senior women all saggy 🤮
Look, I know I shouldn’t kink shame but… really? Saggy granny tits?! Diapers and feet were bad enough for my eyes, but…why?!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Honestly, I really hope it’s just a gross old troll. And before you ask, yes, I did block him. No, it didn’t stop the pics from appearing in search. Also the “mute tags” option isn’t available unless you buy a subscription. So I decided to just stop going on Pixiv altogether.
Posted Report
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I had a problem like that on a furry website.
I blocked, the user, and all the tags relevant to excretion. But that pick was still showing up.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide