Mario Discussion

user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Beau Skunky

@Myoozik

I have a list of short and simple tracks that will work well as a battle arena, personally for me, at least

SNES Rainbow Road

SNES Mario Circuit 1/2 (MC 3 and 4 have complicated turns and thus unfit for battle)

SNES Koopa Beach 2 - the deep water makes a challenging hazard

GBA Peach Circuit

GCN Baby Park

DS Yoshi Falls - circular loop tracks like this one seems okay for batttle

Wii Luigi Circuit
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I can’t think of any moments with Shadow the Hedgehog of any moments where he was stationary for enough for people to notice the difference but with Shadow Mario, the citizens can clearly see there are two Marios chasing each other with one trying to stop the other. Now I know this is just scripted behavior of NPCs but you know us fanboys, we like to think 3D models and sprites have actual feelings and thoughts about the world around them.

@Mikey  
Good luck finding them! Its something I lost interest in years ago sadly.
Background Pony #2847
Super Mario 3D All-Stars progress, day 13:

Super Mario 64: 13 Power Stars collected, Bowser defeated once.

Super Mario Sunshine: 12 Shine Sprites collected.

Super Mario Galaxy: 11 Power Stars collected, 2 Grand Stars rescued.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Man I wish Odyssey had a DLC update that created more kingdoms to explore and new things to collect and work for because I really enjoyed my time with Super Mario Odyssey.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Alright I have 92 stars in galaxy so far. Rolling gizmo is still the devil but I feel it’s easier to control now. Swimming controls are still kinda lacking for me.  
I hate spring
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I always found Yoshi in Sunshine to always be a bizarre case even back when I first played it as a kid.  
Yoshi appears in Pink, Yellow, Orange, and Purple but never Green which is his most recognizable color; he can’t swim in water despite all the other games he’s been in and of course he shoots juice out like FLUDD shoots water which is only ever in this game.  
I suppose some of it might be do to the location, it’s kinda like how certain Pokemon are different in the Alola region from the rest of the world, Yoshis from Delfino Isle are just different.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
I hope Galaxy 2 comes to 3D All Stars cuz it uses the star get jingle on the main screen.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Is anyone here playing that Mario 35 game? Basically Tetris 99 but with Nes Super Mario bros gameplay with 35 players?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide