Religion general

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Which religious custom did you like the most, or did you enjoy seeing?

Mine include:

• Sufi dances by the dervishes of Turkey  
  • Ritual dances in Shinto shrines  
  • Veneration of deities in Thailand
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I live in the rural US,so I don’t see many customs. Even the Christian majority don’t do much more publicly than say grace before a meal.  
There is a growing population of Muslim and Buddhist though.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know I find ironic, since some of the Neo-Nazis are Christians and are anti-semitic, they don’t realize Jesus Christ himself was Jewish.

It’s true, Jesus Christ was Jewish, but they won’t because Neo-Nazis don’t know how the Christian faith works.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
It seems odd, but atheism (trying to avert the stereotype and the “militant atheist” trope) inspired one of the factions in my sci-fi world.

The Nandegakkovians (a race of blue-skinned aliens) are one of the only cultures in the Galaxy that are mostly atheist, so they do not worship any gods. Many of their ancestors were exiled from another empire, who banished them there for being atheists. In spite of the refusal to believe in the gods, they love mythology, from saturating themselves in classical art based on their folklore to risking death to collect and preserve all kinds of literature.

In the society they were exiled from, the Igarin Empire, people believed that everyone will be eaten by the gods after they die, whether on a deathbed, stabbed on a sacrificial altar, or on the battlefield. This, along with the widespread cruelty all over the Galaxy, inspired the Nandegakkovians to be more helpful.

After all, if oblivion awaits them in life, after death, and in the future, the best they could do is to protect whatever and whoever that is good in the Galaxy. To make life more bearable, before the coming destruction. The threat of oblivion itself made them braver and more fierce and protective; but because they are outnumbered by three galactic empires, they seek allies from other rebellions that broke out.

Even if it meant defying several secularist alliances by their love of mythology and refusal to attack the devotees of various gods of the Galaxy, they still preferred their love of friends and art. However, although they are willing to make friends with anyone, even their enemies if they change and become good; certain soldiers and leaders are hated more because of their brutality, even compared to demons in war chants.

What do you think of this?
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I wish science had more answers.

The very fabric of reality, the furthest I’ve learned is everything’s made of quarks. What’s inside of those? And more?

It drives me insane, not knowing the very core of what we are.

The origins of existence, never knowing how we got here, never knowing where we’ll go.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@Hali the Emoji girl

It’s a WIP (still writing it, not yet published), but it’s the sequel to my book Hajogana . You can find out more about this atheist culture in my work here.

Sometimes I think the Nandegakkovians are like Buddhists to some extent: they do not worship or believe in any gods, yet they still make stage plays and fantasy fanfics about them.

They did encounter supernatural beings, but they are considered only as “very powerful beings” or “monsters” (depending on what they are and what they do) and nothing more. Any act of worship or veneration of them is considered unnecessary.

Magic also exists in their world, but Nandegakkovians think of it only as a more dangerous version of mutant powers. While some of their people mutate themselves to have fire or shadow powers to defend their country (like other civilisations), many of them refuse to learn any magic. They mostly avoid it due to deadly incidents, but the few Nandegakkovians with magic powers mostly work in handling lost technology or fighting extraordinary enemies (like possessed Igarin priests or summoned demons). Even then, their magical rites (if they have any) have no offerings or invocations to any deity, so they are more simple and weaker than other civilisations’ spells.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
It drove me crazy in school. The universe began at the big bang.  
Okay,well,what happened before?  
There was nothing before.  
Then what created the big bang?  
Gas bubbles.  
From where? What was outside the bubbles? Even now,how far does space expand? If we reached the edge,what would be outside? And beyond that?
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Eid Mubarak to the two other guys in here.

And to HorsesandMuchMOAR, if today is public holiday in yus country, then I hope you had a decent day off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide