Sonic Discussion

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
After about two weeks, I’ve finally beaten Sonic Frontiers.
I’m gonna say it. This was the best Sonic game I’ve played since Generations.
It’s not without its flaws. The graphical shortcomings could get really annoying, the Cyberspace levels were too janky for my taste, Chaos Island was complete and total ass-cheeks, and the secret final boss “The End” was extremely underwhelming and left a lot to be desired.
Despite it all, I had loads of fun with it. Chaos Island aside, I had a blast traversing around the open world as Sonic (finding new ways to get from one point to another), the story and dialogue are among the best of the entire series, the character models/animations looked fantastic (y’know, when they weren’t just standing still in most of the cutscenes), and I got a kick out of all the nods to previous games that were inserted in.
And those bosses, man. Aside from the final one, they went all in for each and every one of them. Words cannot describe the amount of hype and sheer child-like joy I felt when Sonic turned Super against the first titan, and “Undefeatable” started blaring out from my TV. And that carried over to all the other normal bosses as well.
Overall, while it’s not perfect, I really enjoyed my time with this game, and I sincerely hope Sonic Team and Sega continues to refine this formula to it’s absolute peak. You made something that has potential guys, now please don’t f##k it up.
9/10
Posted Report
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Apparently with sonic frontier the full final boss is only available in Hard mode.
You can switch during game play So you don’t have to play the entire game in hard
Posted Report
Background Pony #B3DE
There should be more MLP Frontiers art to fill up the Sonic Frontiers tag!
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RogueBadnik
I’m tempted to make that “MLP Frontiers” in the RP forum, but I fear it’ll get ignored…
@Galestorm
It’s also on Steam.
Though, frankly, I have trouble just running Sonic Generations (a decade old game) on my comp sometimes…
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So basically Tails can run as fast as Sonic with his tails, and Knuckles can use his leg muscles quickly? Am I understanding how they’re able to keep up with him in early games (and the movie)?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide