Splatoon thread

r0BSCENE
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Bye everypony
No excitement about the new stage? We’ll have one more before the end of next month and all the remaining weapons will get released.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@igotnopicks  
Let’s see…$60 times…5…eh, I’ll get the majority of them on my third tax refund next year. That’s how I got Super Mario 3D World this year.
Spagem

So I guess since the updates for Splatoon are ending, that means no playable Octolings.

Ah well. Maybe in we’ll get them in Spla2n
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@HighRollerHydra  
And you are looking at an estimate of more than 180 USD if you do wound up getting all three games.

This is why Amiibos suck. If you didn’t spend money on Amiibos you would have gotten Splatoon sooner. Amiibos cost in store 12 USD. So 12 times 5 is 60. Meaning you would have gotten the game if you didn’t buy 5 Amiibos.
Spagem

@Spagem
Actually I think that’ll be DLC.

I hope so. That’d be some DLC I’d be happy to buy.

@r0BSCENE  
I wonder if they’ll give us one more level cap to level 99 or something towards the end

I’d like that if it came with more awards from Judd.
Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So been playing some so far, got to like level 8.

My complaints so far is i can’t seem to find a fair match, i seem to be exclusively matched up with max levels, usually people with meta tier gear (all focusing on one stat, or just rolled to exactly what they want) It’s honestly no fun getting roflstomped by pro players left and right, most of which i am matched up with are in asia. Often over and over again, same people.

I would rather be matched up with people on a similar level of experience, why is this not part of the game? I don’t mind losing, hell im not even good at the game, and I appreciate matches that are close and I still feel a sense of accomplishment that I actually was able to compete. These matches seem to be rare however.

I guess that’s the sting of getting into a game late. Also, is there a good time to play so im not matched up with these super coordinated, end game players?

@r0BSCENE

full

I know, i feel like it would really fit into the game, limits movement but defends you whichever direction your facing.
r0BSCENE
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Bye everypony
@Sono  
I’ve been playing since the release, been at level 50 for a while and lately got into S in Ranked mode.  
And I’d say for the longest time, playing in ranked was for super serious players who were out for blood.  
Turf war was really casual and just a place to fool around in and test new weapons and gear.  
But lately it seems like TW has become just as serious if not even more serious than ranked mode.  
Ranked mode unlocks at level 10 and I think it does a better job of matching you with similar players.  
There’s also squad battles, but that can still be iffy even if you know four teammates at the same level. The opposing team could always be overpowered.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide