Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

“Who are you? Where’s the radio star?”
“Oh, the radio star is dead I’m afraid. I killed him.”
“Who are you?”
“I… am video.”

Honestly radio seems to be doing better than TV these days.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Been busy archiving stuff from the site, and realised that the computer I’m using to do it is older than the site itself, fandom, and the show (a late-2009 27” iMac).

@pixel

They should’ve gone with that name tbh. Condom companies expressed interest in sponsoring them.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
full

Too bad.

And here we have a little “comic within a comic.” Get used to it folks, cause this storyline takes up about a years worth of comics.

full
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
“I remember how you used to hold me… how I used to sit on your face and wriggle, and, afterwards, how we’d watch until the sun came up. When it did, it was almost like… like… each new day was created only for us.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide