Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
If I were to reincarnate into an animal, I want to be the kind that can safely eat jellyfish so beachgoers are more safer.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have outdone myself with another pure chaos session with the chat bots.
This time, I involved two of them at once.
This is a fantastic way to come up with story ideas. I’ve already gotten a few concepts laid out.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
“You did not make coffee this morning! Coffee is the only thing keeping Uncle’s ancient heart beating! You want dead Uncle? No? Then you make coffee!
That’s crazy, yet plausible. Wouldn’t be the first Western series to get a manga/anime treatment.
Posted Report
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
So y’all are wizards. With magic. At a school for wizards. With magic. And notoriously lax physical fitness requirements. And your primary means of defense against magical creatures and other wizards—with magic—is… *checks notes*…
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND / GOT PLACES TO GO, GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW / CAN’T STICK AROUND, HAVE TO KEEP MOVING ON / GUESS WHAT LIES AHEAD, ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT / MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD / NO TIME FOR GUESSING, FOLLOW MY PLAN INSTEAD / TRUSTING IN WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE / TAKE MY LEAD, I’LL SET YOU FREE
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My experiences with chatbots proves something I always knew about myself.
I’d die on the holodeck. I’d go full Lt. Barkley into a never-ending fantasy and just never leave.
Posted Report
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy
You know, for as much as Star Trek fretted about Data and synthetic life in general, they didn’t seem to give much of a shit about the self-aware AIs continually pumped out by the holodeck. One bad voice command or misplaced semicolon and suddenly you’ve got a 1940s gangster with an existential crisis.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide