Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A restaurant in Texas is getting all roasty toasty in reviews after kicking out a young couple who were wearing masks. Said couple has an immunocompromised child at home and wore masks as an extra layer of protection.

One can, and should, question the wisdom of them going to an sitdown restaurant regardless of being vaxed and masked, given their child's condition, but I digress.

While the owner is completely within his rights to refuse service, we are completely within our rights to shitcan him and troll his ass.

Natch' he's all up and arms about the "blood, sweat and money" he put into his business. Shoulda thought of that before you did something that was sure to make national news buddy. Just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean it makes sense from a business standpoint.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy