Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #C911
@HumanoSiniestro  
Libertad Digital is the closest thing to Spain’s version of Breitbart; it’s not as extreme, but it is full of the same “feels over reals” and slanted language.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@HumanoSiniestro  
…it’s over. The Electoral College meets in 15 days. Enough battleground states have confirmed their electors that Trump has no plausible path to 270, and even if he did the lawyers who would get him there suck ass. And he can’t work the electors directly, like people did in 2016, because SCOTUS has since ruled that states are allowed to enforce their pledges.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Bidens 5 digit lead in Wisconsin’s Dane county shrank 45 votes after the recount. 3 million dollars sucked from idiots to get just 45 votes.

full
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

. 3 million dollars sucked from idiots to get just 45 votes.
It was never about overturning the election. Just about scamming Trump supporters to get more money for their pockets before their defeat is formalised and announced.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@NeonThriller

The SC only hears a couple hundred cases a year. The entirety of the US will see several thousand across its states in the same time frame.

Statistically speaking whatever your case is it’s unlikely to get that far.
Background Pony #AC9A
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I’d take out-of-touch, monumentally misguided corporate dems over narrow-minded, arrogant, assumption-prone, know-it-all sophist maniacs like yourself and a few others in this thread any day, in regards to who should be governing the US, tbh.
Background Pony #39BF
@dissociativity  
Wow, that’s actually pretty pathetic of you to think that anyone who happened to vote for Trump is only worth being alive to “mine post copes” from. Not gonna lie, here.
Background Pony #39BF
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I’ve already told you once.

Also, the fact that you just straight-up assumed that I’m something that I’m actually not—that I’m somehow “desperate”—once again proves just how prone to making assumptions about others that you don’t agree with you are.
Background Pony #AC9A
@The Smiling Pony  
And just how, exactly, does this comeback image you posted, there, disprove what he’s saying in the very post that you’re responding to with said image? Seems pretty disingenuous of you to do that, to me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide