Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #4962
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Probably rot away, but it could stick around and ironically be a new Soviet Union. Kinda shitty world power that still has influence. Except far right instead of far left.
Background Pony #01BB
[
@Zincy
The rant:
For too long red state conservatives have offered to live and let live with blue state liberals but the blues are evangelical Marxists who cannot allow us to provide a counter example of freedom. 1/
So, no more. We must, by any means necessary, force them to be like us. No quarter. No compromise. 2/
Ban CRT, Marxism and anti-American misinformation. Nationalize big tech and academia and mandate conservatism as their operational ideology. Ban leftist media and entertainment from spreading misinformation.3/
Penalize barren, non-familial lifestyles through taxes and disqualification from political participation. Establish property and military service qualifications for voting. Increase America’s carbon footprint. Ban masks. Dismantle unions.n4/
Use the law to ensure blue submission. Imprison dissenters. Force them to act against their deepest beliefs to keep their jobs. End all social programs and deport all illegals. Outlaw crime again.5/
Seems kind of harsh. But hey, isn’t this the flip side of what they want to do to us? So I’m unclear why they would object that it’s wrong. 6/
They started it. 7/
](https://threader.app/thread/1424162616633565187)

You may think the guy sounds insane, but there have been several people in this thread alone that advocate for the exact same thing unironically.

And this is a MLP forum, imagine how it can be in other places.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Background Pony #4962

While we Malaysians would have to be extra careful with this version of America (and the China that will try to be a knight in shining armour due to this threat), at least that dictatorship would be more hilarious because of its many examples of vulgar, cultish aesthetic, using Trump rallies and QAnon as examples of what that America would look like.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s been a 45.7% increase in hospitalizations for the 0 to 17 age group, mostly driven from the deep south.

Gone are the days when youths could weather the storm, delta is far more dangerous than the OG strain.

Not that conservatives care. They’ll let their own children die to “own dah libs”.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

In some good news, ever since Fox News’ Hannity and Doocy actually started to tell their audience to get vaccinated the national average on vaccine hesitancy dropped a whole 10%.

Sure they’re a year and half late, and it only happened after they went true galaxy brain apotheosis in order to realize ‘killing my audience is bad for my paycheck’. But hey, congrats for them finally achieving the feat of being smarter than the average conservative (but still not smarter than the average bear) and dropping the national vaccine hesitancy average to something like 26%.

Who knows how many lives they’ll save next the next time they realize something everyone else already knows.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The Far Right loves to hate spam on videos and forums that present opinions or stances that don’t follow their own 100%.

There has to be a word for that kind of thing.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Goku Black

And once again the blame there can be laid at the feet of the schizophrenic message from the right wing media.

‘The China virus is a hoax that only the old and sick need to worry about and is not any worse than the flu but China is to blame for the over half million deaths from a thing you don’t need a vaccine for but should thank Trump for creating that vaccine.’
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The Far Right loves to hate spam on videos and forums that present opinions or stances that don’t follow their own 100%.
There has to be a word for that kind of thing.

We do, we call them Neo-Nazis.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Hmm, anyone wonder if conservative politicians and pundits made an about face on vaccination matters because they wanted to get secretly vaccinated before their audience of unwashed masses did?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

DeSantis is like the third most popular pick for conservatives for potentail 2024 presidential candidates. Behind Trump himself and Trump jr.

So yeah it’s the MAGA Death Cult in full effect. They love the guy despite because he’s killing them.

Incidentally a new study came out and it estimated that DeSantis’ anti-mask pro-covid regulations has cost Florida like 13% of their GDP. They still love the guy.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
It’s quite depressing to read on twitter a lot of Pakistanis, Afghans, and Arabs (and Kashmiris) support the Taliban, when the Taliban themselves are very cruel to non-Muslims and women. There’s even a hashtag on Twitter that reads: #ISupportTaliban.

They think that the Talibanis will restore order and impose “true” Islam, driving out the hated Americans with the threats of bombings, shootings, and chaos. I hope karma will get them for all the massacres they had done once they are done purging the country.

The American administration over Afghanistan was supposed to get rid of the Taliban, but its governing was so poorly-done, that it instead encouraged the Taliban to defeat them.

TBH, things like this are why I prefer India instead of Pakistan, and why I dislike Pakistan - Pakistan seems too devoted to a militarist form of Islam. Or is it just the loudest voices on the Internet spoiling the other Pakistanis?
Background Pony #4962
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I’m not a Trump guy, but as far as COVID goes I don’t take issue with DeSantis. Through 2020 Florida did relatively fine without strict restrictions, now with the Delta variant we have vaccines. DeSantis has been pro vaccine and has advised people repeatedly to get vaccinated.

I don’t think he could or should do much more at this point. He has been telling people to get the vaccine, a shutdown or mask mandate would be unnecessary, if you have the vaccine you will almost certainly be fine. Their are other reasons to hate on him, but I think the flack for the current COVID numbers is not a good one.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Cops apparently don’t get blamed even when they kill other fucking cops.

I just read about the story of one Jenna Holm. She wrecked her car back in 2020. She was found stumbling around in a daze, and suffering from a mental episode relating to the crash.

One cop arrived at the scene, and when the situation got tense called for backup.

That backup struck and killed the first cop with his car.

The woman, Holm, was then charged with manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon…because a cop hit another cop.

Fuck this nation’s legal system.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide