Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You what grinds my gears? Anti-SJWs Grifters milking the same topic over and over and over again just make money; instead of letting it go.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I like that I’ve become some sort of strange bellwether in debates here.

Do I just sort of fall smack dab into some sort of central niche?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@CaptainXtra

In-person visits I can agree with.

The rest is just more chest beating from sex starved old white guys getting their rocks off from controlling women’s bodies.

It’s clearly a kink at this point.
Background Pony #1F81
@NitroFury

@Kiryu-Chan

@NitroFury  
I remember there was this one guy called Geeks and Gamers who had this really bad.

He made a post on twitter trying to snap back at people saying that he has an obsession with Brie Larson and he said that he isn;t obsessed.

Quick screencap of his channel during the time of said tweet showed him posting a video ranting about Brie Larson almost every single day.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

I’d just run circles around him laughing and making bad jokes of his policies not having “any legs to stand on”.

Crass and crude to be sure, but that’s the only language he understands.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
Did you know that neither of Don Jr.’s parents were there with him on the day he was born? It is true, his birthday is New Year’s Eve, so obviously his dad cared more about going to some party than being there for the birth of his first child. His mom obviously physically had to be there, but as soon as he was out of her, she left him with some nurse and went to go see one of her friends. So immediately, as soon as this guy was born, he was faced with the reality that he’ll never be loved. Pretty sad.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, Florida, and Arkansas are just being ravaged by this virus.

Saw a graph earlier that showed the death and infection rates are so high they had to change the colors to black to differentiate from the other high death and infection areas in the country.
Background Pony #A191
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Except you’re assuming shit and jumping to conclusions again, as always.

I already told you in my latest reply to you that I have absolutely nothing to “admit”, nor hide. I was 100% completely honest and transparent with you, yet somehow, your brain decides to continue to be no more willing to understand and acknowledge the truth than Trump himself is, with many truths, consistently.

You’re no fucking better than him, in that regard.

resort to non-answer insults without giving any examples, got it.

You had two relevant options: you could’ve either actually read my response and saw that I did give you a definition of what I meant by progressive disinformation, or instead, you could’ve just decided to continue blowing it out your ass, like you always do.

Sadly, yet not surprisingly, you chose the latter:

By “progressive disinformation”, I would literally mean so-called information that is objectively false, of which would be used by anyone that happens to be an actual progressive or so-called “progressive” for their own political/ideological interests and/or agendas.

Also, I’ll go one step further:

You want a real-life example of a news outlet that’s constantly spreading ‘progressive disinformation’? look no further than The Young Turks. Vox (more than half of the time), TheDailyDot, and BuzzFeed deserve honorable mentions, at the very least.

Now that this has (somewhat) cleared things up, hopefully you might refrain from being a total walking, talking, partisan-hack outlet for your own ideologies in the same way that Fox News is for conservatives, and MSNBC is for liberals.

Get a grip on reality, ma’am.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide