Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

I lived in Europe for a spell and I watch a lot of European entertainment.

Well, I say lived, I didn’t own property or change my residency. I was there for school for a good bit.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Goku Black

Reminds me of the old joke that a German commando once tried to sabotage an American fuel storage, and that they were not able to distinguish between gasoline (US) and patrol (UK). ;-)

And here’s another old joke: Why do so many people in Europe speak so many different languages? A German: That’z because we lost the war.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@phoenixacezero  
I dunno. I don’t pay much attention to Biden. I’d rather look for a suitable third-party candidate to vote for. It might be for Jo Jorgensen, the Libertarian Party candidate, although I haven’t paid much attention to her, tbh. I got other priorities besides following political candidates on everything they do.

I’d ask the dozen or so who do pay attention to Biden.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@phoenixacezero

I lived in Sweden, but moved around northern Europe.

I went to a sort of ritzy undergraduate college that sent you abroad for awhile to study. I ended up doing public policy studies in the Nordic nations. Had a nice little room booked in a Radisson Blu, I have no idea how my school afforded setting up 12 of us for several months in a place like that. Especially since they keep sending me letters asking me to donate.

It was nice, clean, friendly, good food. Expensive, especially the alcohol.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Princess Applejack

That’s right. And if one considers that until Frederick the Great French was the cultural language among the nobles, no one may be surprised why the Confederation of the Rhine felt quite committed to the French cause. Just as with all the conquerors of history (and here I do not exclude the US-Americans), as soon as you dedicate yourself to the next major enemy and then lose (Russia should not be underestimated as a war zone, that the Swedes, the French and later also the Germans have experienced), then you lose a large part of your followers – and in the end also the claim to domination.

What does that teach us? No matter how much the military budget argues for feeling destined to become the ruler of the Western world, there is still the Russian winter. And in the wavering allegiance of the subjugated peoples. A scenario that will once again strike again against the Americans today, because no power in this world (no matter how strong it feels through nuclear weapons) can prevent free-thinking people from rising up against them.

We Germans have learned from this. I cannot speak for the French, but I firmly believe that those who do not belong to the national conservative opinion of the Le Pen family also think that war and an unnecessarily high-funded military are not by means the grant for peace and security. So much for those with a law & order philosophy. ;-)

Edit: (If not everyone has understood this immediately, the jokes are meant ironically nowadays and go against those who desire to just want to dominate someone else). So much for Trump and his statement that the US would be respected once again these days. Exactly the opposite is the truth. The US (from the point of view of those who do not belong to the right-wing conservative spectrum) is a single joke. When it comes to the claim that the US is the only “true” democracy in the world. Folks, just look at your current president and don’t tell me, that this is just a cruel joke of history once again. ;-D
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Goku Black  
We had four people running for President in separate party. I heard Kanye West was running for President, this is the first time hearing her? What is she like? Please tell me she doesn’t pander based on a race of a person by pulling out something based on around stereotype and thinking that will impress community .  
Example of this is when two of the candidates during the dnc debates decided to speak Spanish out of nowhere thinking that will get people in the Hispanic community to rip out pen and vote because they spoke a few phrase in Spanish. Nah, they just cringed at that.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
I cannot speak for the French, but I firmly believe that those who do not belong to the national conservative opinion of the Le Pen family also think that war and an unnecessarily high-funded military are not by means the grant for peace and security. So much for those with a law & order philosophy. ;-)

Remember that, for all that we stood by the US’s side to remove the talibans from power in Afghanistan, we French were also at the forefront of the international opposition to the needless export of the War on Terror in Iraq.  
Also, while we sent troops of our own to fight jihadists in Mali (some may say that it was more to defend French interests in our African turf), the question of the Libyan intervention was much more divisive (I remember Sarkozy’s decision to stab his old buddy Gaddafi in the back being pretty controversial back then — even if there was not much love lost for said dictator).
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
I heard Kanye West was running for President, this is the first time hearing her? What is she like? Please tell me she doesn’t pander based on a race of a person by pulling out something based on around stereotype and thinking that will impress community .

>> she  
>> stereotype [to] impress community

full

I don’t even know how to reply to something like this. I’m unsubscribing before I start thinking about it.

If someone starts posting Identity Evropa or Proud Boys fliers or promotional materials here again, or goes off on a racist rant or starts posting ‘exterminate all the [x]’ manifestoes again, please report it.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@phoenixacezero  
Obviously, he went back to the US since then.  
Try to keep up, will you? The Kanye thing is already enough to make me feel second-hand embarrassment on your behalf…
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Derpy Whooves  
No really. The thing about pandering, that most people from different communities have labeled as a our version “hello fellow young kids,”except just more insulting. It not treating us as human and just more like we’re a different species or just fragile. That we cannot do any of this because we’re black. That hard work is just a white person thing. Heck no, we can as hard as someone from the white community.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Goku Black
We had four people running for President in separate party. I heard Kanye West was running for President, this is the first time hearing her? What is she like? Please tell me she doesn’t pander based on a race of a person by pulling out something based on around stereotype and thinking that will impress community .

Looks at this statement.

uhhh Kanye West is a man.
Background Pony #865F
Some on Twitter are saying that Trump owned Biden.

I don’t know what debate they watched.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Ereiam

That’s right. And in many of these military operations, German soldiers were involved alongside their American and French allies. I myself fought in Afghanistan. In Mali, too, German soldiers are still loyal to their partners. Even if we do everything we can to achieve a peaceful diplomatic agreement. Unfortunately, this does not seem to bear any fruit.

From Libya, however, there were for the first time significant differences and disagreements within the coalition. Although German soldiers remain loyal to the American/French agenda and are also open to a common EU army, the US commander-in-chief is proving to be more and more untrustworthy from year to year. The Americans are not interested in Mali at all. They are not interested in any culture other than their own. From a military point of view.

I can only assure you personally here and now that a large part of the Germans are still behind France. We like to criticize a lot and we are not as charming as the French. We Germans are much more stoic than the French in this case. But we are (thank God) not a nuclear power either. We don’t want that either. Maybe we do not have the same influence against Turkey, but please tell me now and here, what should we do, for example, in the case of Cyprus? Or Armenia?

And should we kick Turkey out of NATO because it threatens and insult our Greek allies and its neighbours? Should Germany best shut up and not pretend that right-wing conservative forces in Europe and foreign rulers like China and Russia are pretending that Europe can be (once again) divided up like a cake?

Personally, I can only tell you that we come to a point where we basically have to question certain political decisions. And peace, only for the sake of peace, seems to me not logical. There is a need to stop this increase in the number of nationalist people who disguise themselves under the guise of freedom of speech. I am a pacifist, but I will once again take up arms when it comes to defending the values of a free and liberal democracy against these Ultra-Nationalists. And this also means that Germany must become more aware of its role in international events.

Unfortunately, certain interest groups are striking this down as yet another attempt by Germany to gain world domination. As ridiculous as that sounds. We Germans are closely following the current events. And we are not tired of promoting European unity in the face of these external threats. Because right-wing conservatives are not the political centre, as they like to claim. They are enemies of democracy and must be perceived and fought against in this regard. And every American influence on this must come to an end. Just like a US president who does not recognise climate change in a debate, and who is not able to get the troublemakers to reason because it benefits his own political agenda.

We Germans are still watching. And are not tired of putting your finger in the wound. Even when it comes to ourselves. Hashtag: right-wing police in NRW, right-wing extremists in the KSK, firing of the MAD chief, and so on.
Background Pony #865F
Biden should troll Trump about how his greatest accomplishment as president so far is “bringing football back”.
Background Pony #2398
@WyrmSpawN  
It was more of something you would see in a trash reality show then in a debate.

And funny enough Gamefaqs political board called it essentially two children arguing in a no you style, i wanna be the leader sort of deal, with nothing productive happening.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide