Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan  
I mean, a lot of that came out of the ‘This Is A War’ thinking of the 50’s and 60’s, and admittedly the first required vaccination was in 1840 for Smallpox.

Thankfully we were able to completely wipe out Smallpox in 1980 - that was a pretty major accomplishment.

It would be nice if we could completely eliminate some of those others, too.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Republicans were bitching here in VA about the Dems plan on how to spend the 4 billion in federal funds we got for covid. With several claiming that no Republicans would support it and that theyd “stay strong”.

It passed the House 71 to 25.

For those keeping track at home, the dems don’t hold a 40 some seat majority.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
To those who’ve followed the matter of Brexit, how long will the UK be up shits creek before it can actually start being productive?

Because it just seems to be one fuckup after another across the pond.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Arizona GOP state senator wants to imprison everyone who criticizes the Arizona ballot audit.

This audit was fraudulent from the start, but somehow it’s taken them 5 months to count 2 million ballots. And in that time they managed to get the ballot machines thrown out for future use because they somehow ended up downloading malware onto them, but it’s the people pointing that out that needs to be jailed.

Andrew Cuomo finds an unlikely defender in his sexual misconduct, that being Newsmax.

I was confused at first until I read through Newsmax’s statements. Because of course, of course Newsmax somehow blames Biden and “the mob” for Cuomo’s abusing women.

Also, of course a right wing media site finds comradery with someone facing sexual misconduct allegations.
Background Pony #4962
@CaptainXtra  
Tomorrow? I mean Brexit isn’t really the big issue right now for Britain and I don’t know what you mean by “productive”.
Background Pony #4962
@Zincy  
Yes, and my original post was saying COVID is the bigger issue of the two, not that Brexit isn’t isn’t an important issue facing Britain.
Background Pony #9A77
Obama’s biggest mistake was not investigating the Bush Administration as soon as he took office.

That’s one of the biggest reasons we’re in the mess we are now.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #9A77

To paraphrase Innuendo Studio’s Alt Right Playbook series: ‘You go high, we go low.’

It’s a great youtube channel that really puts the Alt-Reich’s bad faith in perspective. Check it out.

And while in the subject, Moscow Mitch has voiced his opinion on the Democrat’s debt ceiling proposal. No surprises that he’s opposed, hemming and hawing about austerity now that the guy in the White House had a D next to his name.
Background Pony #4962
@Background Pony #9A77  
That would have been a bad idea.  
Immediately opening an investigation into a previous administration upon taking office is a good way to burn bridges and rile up your opposition, and from a democracy standpoint isn’t a good look. Almost as bad as when people on the right wanted Trump to open an investigation into Hillary and arrest her when he got elected.
Background Pony #4962
@Dustcan  
Yeah, looking back I’m glad it wasn’t accelerated. I don’t like how people are acting now, why would I want it 12 years sooner?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #4962

Except it did happen 12 years sooner. Before Obama the GOP treated Democrats as respected opposition. But when the Dems made a black man the President - said that a black man was their leader - was when the GOP founded the Tea Party and reduced their entire policy and identity into a perpetual “How dare you”.
Background Pony #4962
@Dustcan  
You have a strange view of that time. I remember the Bush presidency and going into Obama. The two sides were not some respected opposition, Bush was routinely insulted as being extremely stupid and a murderer while the Democrats were painted as anti American. The divide between the two was a regularly growing thing, it didn’t suddenly set off because republicans are all racists and mad that a black man won. Yes it kept on growing, but that was continuing from the previous years.

@Gnarls Barkley  
If they want to be antivax then get your shot and let them roll the dice. They’ve been warned time and again, including by Desantis himself
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide