Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #98DB
@Dustcan

@igotnopicks

@Wiimeiser  
Eh, this ‘joke’ has already become staler within the first 30 minutes after it was posted in this thread than a loaf of sourdough bread that’s been sitting outside of the pantry or fridge for over 6 months after it was bought from the local supermarket.

Git gud, m8.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #98DB

Ah shoot, I kinda had a meme image cued up expecting to be insulted.

It was the gif of Greyfox asking Snake to hurt him more…was going to be clever and nostalgic.

But, thank you for the respect. I guess I’ll just, leave you guys to this. Try not to snip at each other too much. Imma go, contemplate the void for a bit.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
Politics, y’all.

I’mma spice this thread up by bringing in geopolitics: France might be looking to leave NATO after *checks notes* Australia decided to buy submarines from the US instead of France, leading to France recalling their ambassadors to both countries.
Background Pony #98DB
@Ereiam  
You clearly don’t seem to understand that this situation does not, in any way, concern you, whatsoever, as it isn’t relevant to the thread, and is about to be deleted, anyway.

So if I were you, I’d take whatever kind of wisecracking commentary that I had in mind for this event, keep it entirely to myself, and move on to discussing more relevant topics in this thread.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Spoken like someone who has never had a constant habit of always self-censoring all curse words that they’ve ever uttered in any of their posts on this website…Oh wait—

@Background Human  
Then what exactly did you mean by “…I’ll put you down for Fluttershy.”, there? Is that the name of one of the mods or admins, or…?
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@igotnopicks  
Not according to Macron, who has been talking about NATO as something awful and obsolete since he took office. The French government is Big MadTM about the submarine thing, it was worth tens of billions of dollars.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@GenericArchangel  
The topic had actually been broached two days ago (and once again yesterday as well). Honestly, it looks like a whole lot of posturing. Even with a bunch of opposition MPs from LFI to LR demanding that France withdraws from NATO’s military command once again (like Charles de Gaulle did back in 1966 until Sarkozy brought us back in 2009), I’m not sure Macron will be so bold as to go that far (especially as he’s been particularly quiet in this crisis so far — his comment about NATO being “braindead” dated back from 2019 and alluded to Turkey’s involvement in the Syrian kerfuffle).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide