The Sports Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
But for meme purposes,
Why didn’t UT chose the Cowboys and Steelers for the Superbowl? They are both memes. esspeicially the Cowboys.
Look at ScooterMagruder talk so much about Dem boiz. It’s like Skip Bayless all over again. The Cowboys fans are the huge meme for the team, and I can’t wait for Scooter’s video on the Cowboys vs. 49ers.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
Kliff Kingsbury you suck at being a head coach.
Get the hell out of the NFC West. You are a bad head coach the worst head coach in the division by far.
igotnopicks

Monado User
If there’s a coach you need to fire that made the playoffs look no further than Kliff Kingsbury.
The guy was out coached by Sean Mcfraud all game long. Like what the hell man. The Rams didn’t even try hard and they won. This is why I said what I said and Kliff Kingsbury has the talent the problem is he sucks at the second half of the season.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
The Bengals won and Aaron Rodgers lost. Today was a good day.
If the Rams can do the needful to Tom Brady tomorrow, it’ll be even better. (I have no strong feelings about Bills-Chiefs.)
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Background Human
Hey any given Sunday or in this case Saturday.
Not only did Aaron Rodgers lose. Aaron played sloppy for 4 quarters like Jimmy. This was a great defensive match with special teams.
Now I hope the 49ers face the Bucs instead of the Rams. Brady vs. Jimmy G.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Holofan4life
If that was Brady’s last game, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. That was an absolutely heroic effort. (Of course, all the fumbles created by the defense didn’t hurt.) But he wants that 8th ring, and God help me, he may well get it.
Just not this year.
Background Pony #B4A6
Has anyone noticed every game so far has ended on a last second FG? Imagine if Bills-Chiefs ended the same way.
Regardless, I’m glad that, for this season, the Brady d**k sucking is over.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@Holofan4life
If that was Brady’s last game, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. That was an absolutely heroic effort. (Of course, all the fumbles created by the defense didn’t hurt.) But he wants that 8th ring, and God help me, he may well get it.
Just not this year.
Ain’t no way that’s Brady’s last game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide