Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #AC4F
Is it bad that I like cartoons and dislike politics, despite being in my 30s?
Background Pony #AC4F
@Ninji  
@Myoozik  
Phew, I was worried that being 18 and over requires me to give up anything that was “fun”, considering I still yawn when my mom calls me to talk to me about politics.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I was talking to Lloyd, one of my managers at Captain D’s, and I asked him if he could drop me some fish while I was making a ticket and Lloyd basically said to me “Why don’t you go fuck yourself?” Then, when I asked him why he said that to me, he told me “Because you’re acting like a little bitch.” Then later, I told Lloyd he was doing a good job and he said to me “Shut the fuck up.”
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
People say go big or go home. Me, though? I like to go little. That way, if I ever come in contact with a skyscraper, I’ll be like “Gee. That thing is really, really tall.”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think if you do a buy one get one free sale on Twix candy bars, the price of the candy bar should be cut in half. Why? Because it already comes in two. And if they can’t do that, they should change their marketing strategy to be a bit more honest. Change it from buy one get one free to buy two get two free. “Where’s the second one?” “Uh, sir, it’s already in the bag. This is a non negotiable agreement.”
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@TundraArcticWolf  
I’m saving a bunch of my tethering to play some this month. I love playing support. I’m a b+ Lux just finding random melee guys to buff while trapping people who think I’m a noob under turrets.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide